VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know the stats and can’t be bothered looking , but I would guess the number of correct VAR calls comfortably outnumbers the bad calls, and I mean 90% plus. The problem is when certain clubs that play in red get bizarre decisions given in their favour on a very consistent basis. That kinds of takes away the honest mistake angle which will happen, but it should even itself out.

No, he is admitting to deliberately ignoring something he saw to aid his mate, knowing full in doing so he is going to change the outcome of the game!

Just admit to being fucking wrong lol
I'd love to see his views on this if it was a West Ham game that stopped them getting top 4!!

No need to get personal.

He is admitting a mistake, if he could turn back the time he wouldn't of done that. He didn't need to mention that decision and reasoning at all did he ? but he bought it up because he deeply regrets it.

Still think he deserves the stick and even disciplinary action.

A mistake where he knowingly and purposely made the wrong decision?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.