VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just realised, this is Dermot Gallagher, not Mike Dean. Still don't like Dean though.

A pair of lying cunts neither of whom never tell the truth with the sole intention of covering for the corruption/ incompetence of the PiGMOL colleagues.

Really what a fucking fraud of an exercise !

Has any other audio of other var conversations been released or just city?
I think all this audio of VAR conversations with a City game is a result of a story from last season when a rumoured recording City had of an official calling us and saying he hated Manchester City

It would not surprise me if they are planning a full-on attack to even up the score and turn it all around, with it all showing that its Manchester City is getting VAR help the most

"Oli"
"Brooksy"
"Tayles"

The refs think they are footballers as well.

Maybe this audio will make them sound more professional in future.

Collection of banal twats trying to convince the football supporters that they are the ones looking out for the best interests of the game.......................and failing miserably.

Total fucking sham of an exercise .

First show.

Three calls shown that benefit City.

Fuck all about Rashford or Salah.

Let's see if these examples "balances out" over the season.

How surprising !

Supporters being treated as idiots in order to protect the rags and dippes - nothing to see here guys. Business as usual .

Just the pally name checking is enough for me to know that this system will not work properly because they are all mates and regardless of bias or not, no one wants to let their mates down. That Salisbury/Hooper one is a joke. He basically changed his mind about sending him to the screen. Why would you do that?

The quicker people realise that City are the pantomime villain in a sport that is absolutely dependent on fan reaction the quicker you’ll enjoy the important stuff. Like being the best team in the world.
Everything else is a sales pitch from the thousands of companies that live and die by how successful the premier league is.
We are about 3 steps away from WWF. (I know it’s not called that anymore but when I was watching summerslam 89 with the ultimate Warrior it was and that’s what I’m sticking with..

The quicker people realise that City are the pantomime villain in a sport that is absolutely dependent on fan reaction the quicker you’ll enjoy the important stuff. Like being the best team in the world.
Everything else is a sales pitch from the thousands of companies that live and die by how successful the premier league is.
We are about 3 steps away from WWF. (I know it’s not called that anymore but when I was watching summerslam 89 with the ultimate Warrior it was and that’s what I’m sticking with..
Ultimate warrior was more believable as a character than tent peg

Howard Webb is the biggest bullshitter out there. He sounded as false as fuck, and woody stood next to him all 4ft 7in of him being the Co presenter was a very odd choice.

Still rigged to the hilt regardless of them sugar coating these decisions.

First show.

Three calls shown that benefit City.

Fuck all about Rashford or Salah.

Let's see if these examples "balances out" over the season.
For the sake of balance, they pointed out that 2 of those 3 decisions were indisputably correct. The Ake one is obviously a bit more subjective. Agree though that the Salah one should’ve also been highlighted during the discussion.

They did comprehensively back decisions that went against Arsenal, United and Liverpool too though, so I don’t think it’s quite the whitewash some are suggesting personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.