VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatant foul on Bowen in the box against Liverpool missed by the ref and would never have been given if it wasn’t for VAR

Trust us to f*ckin miss the pen tho
Must be nice having VAR step in for missed blatant penalties against Liverpool, I've heard myths of such things but never seen them given myself as I only watch City games now VAR is here.

Must be nice having VAR step in for missed blatant penalties against Liverpool, I've heard myths of such things but never seen them given myself as I only watch City games now VAR is here.

All I know is if there wasn’t VAR the ref would never have gave that penalty against them

Blatant foul on Bowen in the box against Liverpool missed by the ref and would never have been given if it wasn’t for VAR

Trust us to f*ckin miss the pen tho
Why didn't VAR pick up Van Dick scuffing the spot before it was taken?

I remember a bundesliga game a few years ago it occured and the vandal was red carded for it after it was reviewed.

Why didn't VAR pick up Van Dick scuffing the spot before it was taken?

I remember a bundesliga game a few years ago it occured and the vandal was red carded for it after it was reviewed.

I would very much like them to take action against players doing this - seen it a few times in the Prem lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.