VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't VAR pick up Van Dick scuffing the spot before it was taken?

I remember a bundesliga game a few years ago it occured and the vandal was red carded for it after it was reviewed.

Unless Germany had managed to get some weird league specific law authorised, I can’t see any sending off offence it could possibly come under.

It’s unsporting conduct all day long and I’m sure the referee would have booked him if he’d seen it. I think a Chelsea player got booked for it last year. Definitely not something that VAR could get involved in though.

Unless Germany had managed to get some weird league specific law authorised, I can’t see any sending off offence it could possibly come under.

It’s unsporting conduct all day long and I’m sure the referee would have booked him if he’d seen it. I think a Chelsea player got booked for it last year. Definitely not something that VAR could get involved in though.

Didnt Gabriel get booked for doing against us last season?

Didnt Gabriel get booked for doing against us last season?

Quite possibly but I don’t recall. It seems to be a bit of a fad at the moment. Probably because there is always a delay while VAR checks it.

Odd the way different forms of cheating are viewed differently. Do this and it’s mainly… Oh that’s a bit cheeky and a bit of a laugh. Dive for a penalty and the same people want you shot.

Its something where VAR should be used

Without VAR a player could easily do this out of sight from the ref and get away with it forever

West Hams Michael Antonio thinks Var is crap.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Bet he wasn’t saying that around the 46th minute mark last night as they were recommending their referee has a look at giving them a penalty. Is it a general observation or is he annoyed about something specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.