VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't fall off that high horse, you could hurt yourself.

It doesn’t have to be a particularly high horse not to believe that Schmeichel and Dublin have suddenly developed master sleight of hand skills and have signed up to the big Get City project.

It doesn’t have to be a particularly high horse not to believe that Schmeichel and Dublin have suddenly developed master sleight of hand skills and have signed up to the big Get City project.
You mean the ex-City goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel?

Agendas are set by the narrative used.

The likelihood is is that no draw has ever been rigged, yet whichever team gets a tougher draw screams hot balls etc.

I doubt many Chelsea or Liverpool fans think the draw was in their favour.

MK Dons might though as they missed the biggest guns again.

You mean the ex-City goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel?

Agendas are set by the narrative used.

The likelihood is is that no draw has ever been rigged, yet whichever team gets a tougher draw screams hot balls etc.

I doubt many Chelsea or Liverpool fans think the draw was in their favour.

MK Dons might though as they missed the biggest guns again.
He might have worn the shirt, A, but he was never one of us. If yer listen to him these days, there's only one team he belongs to. I wonder how many games he watches at The Swamp and how many at The Etihad. I bet he only comes to The Etihad when the Rags have crossed the Irwell!

He might have worn the shirt, A, but he was never one of us. If yer listen to him these days, there's only one team he belongs to. I wonder how many games he watches at The Swamp and how many at The Etihad. I bet he only comes to The Etihad when the Rags have crossed the Irwell!
Yet he’d did all he could in the draw by picking us at home…

Just saw Kane’s goal against Leeds.

In what world is that not a foul on the keeper. I am one of those that thinks they tend to get too much protection, but that is one of the clearest instances of players going for the player, not the ball, I have seen in awhile, and it was why he couldn’t get good contact on the ball.

Just saw Kane’s goal against Leeds.

In what world is that not a foul on the keeper. I am one of those that thinks they tend to get too much protection, but that is one of the clearest instances of players going for the player, not the ball, I have seen in awhile, and it was why he couldn’t get good contact on the ball.
Its the get a new name on the trophy every 6 years in full effect today

Todays Var David Coote.
On Wednesday his linkedin profile main photo had him standing in front of the Rags main stand.

Then he gave one of the most biased performances for the Rags, failing to correctly send 2 off with a 3rd if he rightly booked Rat face in the first half.

Then we see him on Var today with a suspicious performance.

Now his Rags photo on Linkedin has been removed.

Dodgy as hell

Todays Var David Coote.
On Wednesday his linkedin profile main photo had him standing in front of the Rags main stand.

Then he gave one of the most biased performances for the Rags, failing to correctly send 2 off with a 3rd if he rightly booked Rat face in the first half.

Then we see him on Var today with a suspicious performance.

Now his Rags photo on Linkedin has been removed.

Dodgy as hell
This one?
10F8FB1C-E3F0-44E4-B5F6-582FE72A908B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.