VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the photo but trust what you say. To me it shows how poor this current lot are. Basic common sense would tell you not to use that photograph when you are meant to be impartial. If he doesn't understand what impression that gives how can he referee any match. In the real world he would be removed from his position.
He hasn‘t. It’s an old story.

Here it is being discussed 2 years ago

Yes I've deleted my post but you were faster than me.
In my defence it is very early for me here in Oz, my grandson has a cold and I've been up keeping him quiet. Oh what fun.
Normally I read the rest of the posts before replying.
No worries. HertsBlue has posted it 5-6 times already today.

Given that will and can never change, how will you cope with it as it will continue to be?
As always, I’ll continue to watch with the expectation that we’ll overcome these issues and feel even more proud at what we have achieved.

As for all games, one can watch and accept that these things are out of our control, which also gives an understanding of how the season panned out.

No need to cope, I accept it as part of the business plan.

As always, I’ll continue to watch with the expectation that we’ll overcome these issues and feel even more proud at what we have achieved.

As for all games, one can watch and accept that these things are out of our control, which also gives an understanding of how the season panned out.

No need to cope, I accept it as part of the business plan.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.