VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, how could it change ? Paid by the government? Even better tv companies ?
Yeah. I get people want refs made accountable, but they are already employed by an independent body.

Communication and eduction are key to having better fan relationships with referees.

Ultimately though, fans of all clubs believe all the refs are against their club more than any other club. I’m not sure any system implemented would change that.

Good luck.
Good luck with what? You seem to be painting me as somebody howling at the moon. I’m not, I just accept that this is the way of big business and their model needs a strong red team. If the team cannot quite cut it, then they get a leg up.

Lets just take a difference in the ways of officiating. Cancelo, penalty and red card. TAA, nothing and nothing. Arsenal tonight, nothing and nothing.

More than happy for you to accept that it’s all above board, my opinion is different.

Good luck with what? You seem to be painting me as somebody howling at the moon. I’m not, I just accept that this is the way of big business and their model needs a strong red team. If the team cannot quite cut it, then they get a leg up.

Lets just take a difference in the ways of officiating. Cancelo, penalty and red card. TAA, nothing and nothing. Arsenal tonight, nothing and nothing.

More than happy for you to accept that it’s all above board, my opinion is different.
It’s always been like that and always will be,p.

Fans love to compare and contrast decisions to the minutia.

So much so that the powers that be created and implemented VAR.

No referees will be thinking about other matches than the one they are officiatibg.

Dave on twitter, meanwhile can load up two videos and create rhetoric.

It’s always been like that and always will be,p.

Fans love to compare and contrast decisions to the minutia.

So much so that the powers that be created and implemented VAR.

No referees will be thinking about other matches than the one they are officiatibg.

Dave on twitter, meanwhile can load up two videos and create rhetoric.
So, you accept that it‘s always been like that.

We move on.

Yeah. I get people want refs made accountable, but they are already employed by an independent body.

Communication and eduction are key to having better fan relationships with referees.

Ultimately though, fans of all clubs believe all the refs are against their club more than any other club. I’m not sure any system implemented would change that.
It won't. Even if you had promotion and demotion you would have some saying it happened because he supports xxxxx.
The one thing that would improve everything is respect. Book players who abuse referees. If it means 3 are sent off for 2 yellows, so what, it would soon stop. The PL need to back refs but they give into Sky.
Any manager abusing an official automatic 2 match ban.

It won't. Even if you had promotion and demotion you would have some saying it happened because he supports xxxxx.
The one thing that would improve everything is respect. Book players who abuse referees. If it means 3 are sent off for 2 yellows, so what, it would soon stop. The PL need to back refs but they give into Sky.
Any manager abusing an official automatic 2 match ban.
I’d be pro that 100%.

In fact any player talking to the referee, apart from team captains, should be carded.

Yet again Var gets it so wrong. How Brighton did not get a penalty was shocking. How can 2 people in Var not see that blatant penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.