VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure if Mark is being genuine anymore. I'd like to think he's just playing up to this strange character he's developed.
Nobody can be this stupid, surely?

Here's my repeatedly WUM view

VAR isn't great, its not perfect and it does get incidences wrong but in my opinion it's still the right way to go rather than scrapping it completely - many issues need to be addressed, I'd like it to be more transparent and have hope that they will continue to look at ways to improve it which in many areas they have already done - No system will be perfect, there will always be controversial talking points with or without VAR.

I don't believe it's been bought in to benefit solely Liverpool and Man Utd only and think the talk of corruption needs to be backed up by actual proof rather than point to the odd decision that goes there way.

Happy to have a rational calm considered debate as that's the point of a forum - rather than being abusive and getting called a WUM just because I'm not in the angry at every decision conspiracy camp.

Last edited:
You have no idea which threads or how many i have left on my own accord but of course your true colours emerge , you are a nasty person and a wum, own it
Sorry but that’s bollocks, you pollute every thread kicking off with anyone who disagrees from you, plus you hate terms of endearment towards women but are quite happy to call others cunts etc.

I had you blocked but couldn’t see the Prem games threads as you always start them otherwise you still would be.

You have no idea which threads or how many i have left on my own accord but of course your true colours emerge , you are a nasty person and a wum, own it
@kaz7 Do what I do, ignore anything and everything he posts. A West Ham fan who spends all this time on our forum, constantly at odds with Blues is not worth the effort. I welcome all fans from all but 2 clubs, there is a great Brighton poster, that jock tosser we have all grown to love and of course quite a few Everton fans, none of them set out to annoy, upset or be total fucktards like him.
Just ignore him.

Here's my repeatedly WUM view

VAR isn't great, its not perfect and it does get incidences wrong but in my opinion it's still the right way to go rather than scrapping it completely - many issues need to be addressed, I'd like it to be more transparent and have hope that they will continue to look at ways to improve it which in many areas they have already done - No system will be perfect, there will always be controversial talking points with or without VAR.

I don't believe it's been bought in to benefit solely Liverpool and Man Utd only and think the talk of corruption needs to be backed up by actual proof rather than point to the odd decision that goes there way.

Happy to have a rational calm considered debate as that's the point of a forum - rather than being abusive and getting called a WUM just because I'm not in the angry at every decision conspiracy camp.
Think you’re missing a key point. There should no longer be errors and there are. Further there always will be because ultimately it’s still a human making a judgement call, unlike goal line technology. It’s therefore fundamentally flawed. If it hasn’t even moved towards getting obvious errors corrected then it just needs scrapping. Keep goal line it works.

@kaz7 Do what I do, ignore anything and everything he posts. A West Ham fan who spends all this time on our forum, constantly at odds with Blues is not worth the effort. I welcome all fans from all but 2 clubs, there is a great Brighton poster, that jock tosser we have all grown to love and of course quite a few Everton fans, none of them set out to annoy, upset or be total fucktards like him.
Just ignore him.

For what it’s worth , having a debate over the pros and cons of VAR is nothing to do with what club anyone supports
If you really think my objective is to be at odds with Blues then why would I create some Music threads which have been enjoyed by many, run challenges for Blues during lockdown, donate to various posters charities over the years and personally helped a few Blues with addiction issues.

Your only issue is that I see some positives with VAR and don’t believe it’s all a conspiracy , for some reason that annoys you so much that I must be a WUM , a ‘fucktard’ and whatever childish insults you continue to throw at me.

If anyone tags me and wants a rational debate then I’ll respond, if not - I’m out of this thread and I’ll leave the likes of you to carry on shouting at the clouds over everything. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.