Vieira appointed New York City FC head coach

The thing is, they are part of the CFG and the most important club in that is Manchester City. Surely every single one of us, City fans and New Yorkers, even Melburnians too, would expect that there would be projects run at the smaller clubs to aid the big brother. Surely?! They are not their own club, they just aren't. They are part of a wider group and the sooner they get that in their heads the better off they'll be.

Sooner later the various rags & scouse lovers & knobheads will hopefully fuck off & be replaced by fans who support the club for what it is & appreciate the support City are putting into it.

Seems odd they are getting a new manager so soon, McNamara had only been manager less than a week and had one game!

Wankers, to a man.

One of the reasons I am so against the principle of a penny of this club's turnover being used to subsidise those tossers and their tinpot club.

I was under the impression that the CFG would help raise our profile globally, and help create new fans in countries where they have money to spend on both a domestic and premier league team's products. The success of this depends on the success of all the teams within the CFG, with the biggest potential for impact on our growth coming from NYCFC in America.

So every penny spent wisely on NYCFC will ultimately have a positive impact on us. Therefore, I wish their extremely wonderful club and their absolutely fantastic supporters all the very best! Go Patrick!!!

probably wetting their nappies more to the fact that he's French probably, with the Italian and Irish migration population over there.

doubt they even know who Paddy is or what he has done ..... after all, they've only just learnt that you kick a football, not throw one.

i know they are a 'sister' club, but they arent Man City 2.0 .... let them create their own history and find their own identity without us trying to link our ex players and mangers on them.

All we need to care about is wishing Vieira well like he has left the club, nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.