Wales 39 Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2014 2007 — 2011
Jim Curtin
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States 36 Philadelphia Union 2014 2001-2009
Vacant New York City FC
Adrian Heath
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England 54 Orlando City SC 2015 N/A

Nobody on that list is fit to lace Vieria's boots in footballing terms, he is on another footballing stratosphere to all of them.
As a player? Sure. As a coach? We don't know.

As a player? Sure. As a coach? We don't know.

Ask football fans in this or any other country, other than the few Americans you have chosen to listen to, who would they rather have Vieira or anyone else on that list I would say the overwhelming majority would say Vieira.

Nobody knows if any signing or any manager will be successful 100%, but you have written him off and lied he doesnt want to be in New York already.

Alright guys, New Yorker here. I'm a City supporter and an NYCFC season ticket holder. So, I want both squads to be the best. I am also looking forward to Patrick taking over, because I know his pedigree as a footballer and have seen to a small degree what he's done with the EDS thanks to Inside City and CityLife.

I apologize for the idiots on our end. But, some of you need to chill the fuck out.

As some other people have stated, several of our lot are suspicious of the hire because they don't want to feel like NYCFC is strictly a development squad for the mothership. We're looking for success in our league on our league's arcane terms. I have no illusions on the status of MLS or our club (NYCFC) in the realm of football. While entertaining at times, NYCFC will never reach the highs that we've seen with City.

I am grateful for having a local club to support in tandem with the best team in the land and all the world. But, I do find it fair to want a bit of independence to generate a somewhat distinct identity within CFG. This will happen with time, but we're New Yorkers. We're impatient by nature!

If Patrick can figure out how to build a squad following the unique rules that MLS has, I have no doubt that he will be successful. I and others welcome him.

Onward and upward, fellow Blues.

It's all about the money the US brand,not for the sport at all,why do you think Gerrard is so eager to come back home,it's fucking crap that's why,Drogba/Keane/Lampard/Gerrard all their for the money as though they need more
I think those players could earn better elsewhere than MLS.

Actually Manchester City didn't give them anything. It was CFG. The fact is there was a few people after the NYCFC franchise. Ferrano Soriano was the person who pushed for a US franchise. If CFG hadn't done it, someone else would have.

Personally I don't get the sense of entitlement from either side of the pond.
Manchester City own NYCFC you'll find.

I apologize for the idiots on our end. But, some of you need to chill the fuck out.

don't tell us what to do mate. whatever peoples opinions are, if they are
pessimistic optimistic, over the top or just passionate, they have the right to voive them, City of NYC fans. If you want to tell people what to do, be John Terry and support Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.