Vieira appointed New York City FC head coach

don't tell us what to do mate. whatever peoples opinions are, if they are pessimistic optimistic, over the top or just passionate, they have the right to voive them, City of NYC fans. If you want to tell people what to do, be John Terry and support Chelsea.
Pot! Kettle!

Alright guys, New Yorker here. I'm a City supporter and an NYCFC season ticket holder. So, I want both squads to be the best. I am also looking forward to Patrick taking over, because I know his pedigree as a footballer and have seen to a small degree what he's done with the EDS thanks to Inside City and CityLife.

I apologize for the idiots on our end. But, some of you need to chill the fuck out.

As some other people have stated, several of our lot are suspicious of the hire because they don't want to feel like NYCFC is strictly a development squad for the mothership. We're looking for success in our league on our league's arcane terms. I have no illusions on the status of MLS or our club (NYCFC) in the realm of football. While entertaining at times, NYCFC will never reach the highs that we've seen with City.

I am grateful for having a local club to support in tandem with the best team in the land and all the world. But, I do find it fair to want a bit of independence to generate a somewhat distinct identity within CFG. This will happen with time, but we're New Yorkers. We're impatient by nature!

If Patrick can figure out how to build a squad following the unique rules that MLS has, I have no doubt that he will be successful. I and others welcome him.

Onward and upward, fellow Blues.

Well put mate.

don't tell us what to do mate. whatever peoples opinions are, if they are pessimistic optimistic, over the top or just passionate, they have the right to voive them, City of NYC fans. If you want to tell people what to do, be John Terry and support Chelsea.

He was apologising for the cretins on his side of the world and now we might as well say sorry back to him after our dumb ass has spoken, he said chill the fuck out, big deal, the rest of his post was really quite good, if you read it of course.

Can't really work this appointment out, I'm not sure he's proven himself tactically aware enough to be worthy of the job. I'm also sure his motivational skills will be less influential in the professional game, rather than the reserve/u21 game.

I'm not really sure why Kreis was sacked, or if Vieira is any more qualified than he was?

Really hope it works out for him, both for his career's sake and NYCFC's sake - they don't want to be put in the position of having to change manager again next year if it doesn't work out. Plus it might reflect badly on the club/Sheikh Mansour if New York become renowned for a hiring/firing culture.

Alright guys, New Yorker here. I'm a City supporter and an NYCFC season ticket holder. So, I want both squads to be the best. I am also looking forward to Patrick taking over, because I know his pedigree as a footballer and have seen to a small degree what he's done with the EDS thanks to Inside City and CityLife.

I apologize for the idiots on our end. But, some of you need to chill the fuck out.

As some other people have stated, several of our lot are suspicious of the hire because they don't want to feel like NYCFC is strictly a development squad for the mothership. We're looking for success in our league on our league's arcane terms. I have no illusions on the status of MLS or our club (NYCFC) in the realm of football. While entertaining at times, NYCFC will never reach the highs that we've seen with City.

I am grateful for having a local club to support in tandem with the best team in the land and all the world. But, I do find it fair to want a bit of independence to generate a somewhat distinct identity within CFG. This will happen with time, but we're New Yorkers. We're impatient by nature!

If Patrick can figure out how to build a squad following the unique rules that MLS has, I have no doubt that he will be successful. I and others welcome him.

Onward and upward, fellow Blues.

You've already got plenty of independance, & are getting loads of help from City. LOADS of help.

Your fans have absolutely fuck all to moan about. If in 10 years, City have been found to be holding back your progress, then you may have a complaint.

Can't really work this appointment out, I'm not sure he's proven himself tactically aware enough to be worthy of the job. I'm also sure his motivational skills will be less influential in the professional game, rather than the reserve/u21 game.

I'm not really sure why Kreis was sacked, or if Vieira is any more qualified than he was?

Really hope it works out for him, both for his career's sake and NYCFC's sake - they don't want to be put in the position of having to change manager again next year if it doesn't work out. Plus it might reflect badly on the club/Sheikh Mansour if New York become renowned for a hiring/firing culture.
I imagine Kreis was sacked because he had them playing like a conference team. They really were all over the shop every time I watched them. They looked unorganised and defensively a shambles.
I'm not sure wherever or not Vieira is anymore qualified as far as coaching badges are concerned but if it's true that the model in which we're trying to stick to throughout the CFG includes playing a certain way then Paddys experience at our club the last few years will give him a head start.
It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. We all know there are no certainties in football.

Because the 'tactics' in that league would actually be childs play for Stuart Pearce, the 'football' is fucking appalling, Bradley Wright Phillips is a star, running 50 metres over & over again, is the most coveted asset, & City are trying to take it up a level.

Kries has been unfortunate, as he is being asked to play in a certain style, rather than just win games. If it was purely about winning every week at the level of that league, Kries may have had a chance, but Neil Warnock would be the ideal choice & wipe the fucking floor with the lot of them.

Great deal for city and for paddy!! A step up the ladder to coaching bigger name players such as villa, lampard and pirlo and will also be a friendly face to the city youngsters we loan out there this coming season! Will also let our top brass see how paddy performs with a view to maybe being our manager in a few years

Great deal for city and for paddy!! A step up the ladder to coaching bigger name players such as villa, lampard and pirlo and will also be a friendly face to the city youngsters we loan out there this coming season! Will also let our top brass see how paddy performs with a view to maybe being our manager in a few years

Finding a way of playing Lampard & Pirlo might be his biggest problem. Like Pellegrini's Yaya problem x2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.