Villa Post Match Thread

Excellent match, more of the same against West Ham please... just please please please score the 4 goals in the first half.

The blind journ's how did they miss Yaya's brilliant season. He has been our 1 man destruction team. when he brakes forward there is no 1 to stop him. he should have won both the player's and the journo's player of the year. To score over 20 goals from playing where he is, is utterly amazing. Edin in the last few games has just come alive, and pushed us to the title. As for Stefan Jovetic, who knows where we would have been if he had been fit all season, perhaps we would have won the title already. Once again both Alex, and Zabba were brill down the wings, pushing Villa back all game, they came to park the bus and instead parked 2 buses in front of their goal.

Onwards to the Wet Ham game and hopefully another 3 points and win the title outright this time.

Zabba was truly sublime last night.
I am so pleased with this result as I wanted payback for that loss at Villa- they nicked that!
Seeing Yaya's run made me think of Forest Gump!
RUN YAYA RUN!!, I would love to hear that on Sunday!
Crowd was ace last night really encouraging - a bit nervy but that was expected after seeing dippers cock it up twice recently !
I have a few dipper friends and they Re sooooo sad! Love it!!!!
Brilliant night worth a six hour round trip!!!

TBooksbluearmy said:
The blind journ's how did they miss Yaya's brilliant season. He has been our 1 man destruction team. when he brakes forward there is no 1 to stop him. he should have won both the player's and the journo's player of the year. To score over 20 goals from playing where he is, is utterly amazing. Edin in the last few games has just come alive, and pushed us to the title. As for Stefan Jovetic, who knows where we would have been if he had been fit all season, perhaps we would have won the title already. Once again both Alex, and Zabba were brill down the wings, pushing Villa back all game, they came to park the bus and instead parked 2 buses in front of their goal.

Onwards to the Wet Ham game and hopefully another 3 points and win the title outright this time.

It's racism pure and simple even if it is subconscious. There is no other explanation for rating 'good old English Stevie' above African Yaya.

john@staustell said:
TBooksbluearmy said:

It's racism pure and simple even if it is subconscious. There is no other explanation for rating 'good old English Stevie' above African Yaya.

Nah it's just fucking agenda driven. They all backed Liverpool and proclaimed them as champions and now they have to back their so called expert opinion.

Racism is a term so easily thrown about.

For one minute just think. If you didn't know the circumstances and someone told you 6 months ago that in a match Dzeko would play over 80 minutes, MDM, Kolarov and Garcia the full 90 and Aguero would be left out, you'd have thought we were playing a league cup tie against a lower team or a meaningless end of season fixture, not the most important league game at the business end of the season. This shows just what we are about as a team and a club. We aren't just about the big names but we have a Lot of unsung heroes who have played a significant part in this seasons success. We know what Jimmy and Zabba bring and they don't hog the headlines, but to me Pellegrini and his staff must take immense credit for how these guys have come on this year.

hart

zabba
kolarov
VK
Dem

yaya
garcia
nasri
silva
milner

dzeko

2-0 goals from yaya and dzeko #together

Mrs Ewing told me on the way out last night that City would win 3-1. Put a bet on she says. I don't bet a penny on City - whichever way I do it they'll bugger up my bet! At 3-0 Villa were on the attack, at last, and I thought I would be returning home with a 3-1 City win and no winnings! Thank you, Yaya!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.