Villa Post Match Thread

Dunno if already mentioned, but something tells me Ena isn't a big fan of Lawro, especially after the Hamburg incident!

blueinsa said:
john@staustell said:
TBooksbluearmy said:
The blind journ's how did they miss Yaya's brilliant season. He has been our 1 man destruction team. when he brakes forward there is no 1 to stop him. he should have won both the player's and the journo's player of the year. To score over 20 goals from playing where he is, is utterly amazing. Edin in the last few games has just come alive, and pushed us to the title. As for Stefan Jovetic, who knows where we would have been if he had been fit all season, perhaps we would have won the title already. Once again both Alex, and Zabba were brill down the wings, pushing Villa back all game, they came to park the bus and instead parked 2 buses in front of their goal.

Onwards to the Wet Ham game and hopefully another 3 points and win the title outright this time.

It's racism pure and simple even if it is subconscious. There is no other explanation for rating 'good old English Stevie' above African Yaya.

Nah it's just fucking agenda driven. They all backed Liverpool and proclaimed them as champions and now they have to back their so called expert opinion.

Racism is a term so easily thrown about.

I wouldn't call it racism too. It's usual "he is our stevie, little englander" thing.

MSP said:
blueinsa said:
john@staustell said:
It's racism pure and simple even if it is subconscious. There is no other explanation for rating 'good old English Stevie' above African Yaya.

Nah it's just fucking agenda driven. They all backed Liverpool and proclaimed them as champions and now they have to back their so called expert opinion.

Racism is a term so easily thrown about.

I wouldn't call it racism too. It's usual "he is our stevie, little englander" thing.
Misplaced Jingoism would be a more appropriate description.

Didn't get in until after half time due to the incident on the Mancunian Way. Mind you from how the first half sounded on the radio, the selfish arsehole probably did me a favour.

Love the fact that our goal difference is the same as the rags points total. Even funnier is that our goal difference is the same as their goals scored.

Lancet Fluke said:
Didn't get in until after half time due to the incident on the Mancunian Way. Mind you from how the first half sounded on the radio, the selfish arsehole probably did me a favour.

Did the twat jump in the end?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Mrs Ewing told me on the way out last night that City would win 3-1. Put a bet on she says. I don't bet a penny on City - whichever way I do it they'll bugger up my bet! At 3-0 Villa were on the attack, at last, and I thought I would be returning home with a 3-1 City win and no winnings! Thank you, Yaya!!

Your kestral has never been so relieved.

ianw16 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Did the twat jump in the end?

Don't think so, I was tempted to get out of my car and push the **** at about 8.15.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.