Villa Post Match Thread

Zabba man of the match.
Still apprehensive about Sunday,but that's just me being "City".
Can't wait to shut those fucking scousers up.
That's how you deal with a parked bus,Brenda.

goalmole said:
shaun said:
Zabba man of the match.
Still apprehensive about Sunday,but that's just me being "City".
Can't wait to shut those fucking scousers up.
That's how you deal with a parked bus,Brenda.
I think he must have felt like he'd been run over by one last Monday night.
Haha great post

proy said:
I'm going to say this. Tin hat. As a veteran city fan.......I've seen IT before. This football club DO NOT do things easily. We never have. It is all, what we know.

So here is my issue. Manuel has just completed his interview, post match. For the first time this season he has dropped a bollock. He was talking in a past tense. We had, we were, we was.........I need to stress this point, this title is NOT WON YET. There are 90 minutes of football to be played.

I posted in his defence on Monday night. Until today I have not seen a chinq in his armour, not one.

If his energy transmits to those players from tonight we will lose this league.

It's not over yet
I echo this,as a City fan of over 47 years,I never ever think it's in the bag.We can't fuck it up can we?

I've got to eat humble pie and it tastes great,I was one of those Dzeko haters but now he is a legend.hats off to you Edin!Pellers bringing the best out of his players ,well done blues!!!!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MCC said:
Top performance. Villa didn't even come for a point. Absolute joke shop.

And Lambert said he came to win! He'd have had more chance of winning had he stayed on the bus in the car park, complete with his squad. That was the weirdest way of going about winning a football match.

Yeah, we were discussing this on way home. Pathetic that a manager sends out a team which is safe to play 11 men behind the ball. Players must have been thinking what's this all about. Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.