Villa Post Match Thread

Pablo Zabaleta - he definitely is the fucking man!

Like others before me have said, I was nervy until that first goal went in. I was just tense up until the 3rd goal went in. Great performance by the lads capped off by our 100th league goal potentially being one of the goals of the season!!! That Yaya Toure sure is some fucking player!!!

Very nervy watching to say the least but the team was excellent, they didn't panic kept on with their philosophy and our skill and quality finally paid off. Every player was superb if I had to choose MOTM it would be Zabba. He was magnificent, his overlaps and crosses were incredible. What a legend.

Stressful first half, getting the first goal was especially difficult. Villa opened up after that, and we were able to take them apart with ease. Zaba hardworking as ever. Yaya unstoppable. Dzeko world class, no doubt about it. Great overall performance.

I love this team! Everyone played an important part at some stage of the season, Dzeko stepping up when Negredo lost his form, Garcia and MDM becoming an important part of the team, Silva and Kompany playing through injury, Yaya and Dinho always reliable in the heart of our midfield and most importantly Pellegrini who was able to bring the best out of all the players. Great to see every player fighting for it, and even if we did not win it this season (forgive me, I most certainly want us to win!), this team deserves a lot of respect.

PS: that Jovetic celebration made my day! :)

Now Let's Clean Up!!!

h3A0D2761

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.