Villareal

acquiesce said:
Thanks for the info Castellon jay and vitty. Will be staying at the Doña Lola on Ribalta Park. No bar by the looks of it, so will be looking elsewhere for after.

No worries mate. Are you coming all the way from Chicago then? I will reply to your pm when I get a chance to.

For everyone else, here is an update on the coach situation. If you think you might want to book a place do it quickly as there are not many left. There is next to no chance of a third coach.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814&p=4782727#p4782727" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814&p=4782727#p4782727</a>

went to villareal to see Rangers few years back and as OP says its not the best, we stopped in Valencia and got the trsain up,around 45-50mins and a ten minute walk to stadium. theres a big square with bars around it near the ground and it was heaving with fans hours before kick off.... just watch out for the spanish coppers as they can be a wee bit handy with their batons.

jay_mcfc said:
No worries mate. Are you coming all the way from Chicago then? I will reply to your pm when I get a chance to.

Yeah, flying into Manchester late October for the Wolves home match, then staying through the QPR away match.

Update: The second coach from Valencia to Villareal has been booked. There are only 10 places remaining so be quick if you want to book a seat. More info here;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814&start=10</a>

due to demand i am booking a 3rd coach.f you want to go return to benidorm it is 18€. this will be the last coach booked as demand is high. thanks mac<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 am --<br /><br />good morning i have received a couple of cancellations this morning, whether it is down to trusting myself or other reasons. i can understand your concern, but i have booked 3 coaches out of my own money(coachtransferbenidorm.com) i will post receipt of confirmation as soon as i get it. i live and work in spain and my company details are at lucainena.es. if people are skeptical. thanks for reading this.mac

I sent over my money for 4 of us this morning. Really can't wait for this now! anybody staying in the Gran Bali?

DONE

flights to alicante,
4 nights in benidorm, (mon 31st till fri 4th)
transfers to apartment and back. (staying near the white horse.)
and coach to the match and back. £163
All i need now is food and beer money!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.