Villareal

cleavers said:
RushyMagic said:
MrLeeC said:
I think most will be staying in Benidorm.

There will be a fair few people staying in Valencia as spikes trips are staying there
We're staying in Castellon for a more Spanish experience, what's the point of away in europe, and then staying in brit central ?

Staying in Castellon as well. Looking forward to it.

Anyone still looking for accommodation in Benidorm and flights. I just looked on globallatedeals.com and flights leaving 2nd returning 5th with a two bed apartment (three nights) and transfers £350 didn't look to bad to me?

cleavers said:
RushyMagic said:
MrLeeC said:
I think most will be staying in Benidorm.

There will be a fair few people staying in Valencia as spikes trips are staying there
We're staying in Castellon for a more Spanish experience, what's the point of away in europe, and then staying in brit central ?

Haha there are more Brits in Castellon than Valencia. Minus the blues that will be in Valencia for the night, of course<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am --<br /><br />
joe salford said:
staying in Kris Consul del mar hotel, Valencia - 2 nights 50 euros.
Heard that Flanagans bar is the meet place. Anyone confirm?

I can confirm but it's Finnegans, not Flanegans.

murcian blue 2 said:
is anyone who did not get a ticket still going to benidorm and watching the match in a bar if yes where
still going benidorm for 4 days,but will be travling to the game for the home end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.