Vincent Kompany (merged)

Re: Vincent Kompany

I too rate VK higher than NDJ so far. But I'd like to se both get their share of games which is why I think VK could be the answer at CB and as cover for DM. Would also mean that we could forget about paying over the odds for Lescott and crack on.

How any of you are slagging off n d jong is beyond me he is in my opinion only behind essien and yaya toure in the best dm's in the world dont forget he had a really long injury lay off before he joined us he will be key to our sucess this season

KINKY99907 said:
How any of you are slagging off n d jong is beyond me he is in my opinion only behind essien and yaya toure in the best dm's in the world dont forget he had a really long injury lay off before he joined us he will be key to our sucess this season

Maybe I've just not seen enough of De Jong yet to be fair to him. At the moment he seems an ok type of player who can definately do a job but I've not seen an absolutely outstanding performance from him yet.

This may be his season who knows. As for one of the best in the world. Apart from the guys you've mentioned I would place Alonso as better.

As things stand and especially after Elano going I cannot see any central midfielders leaving - I think we expect the central mid for Blackburn to be NDJ, GB, SI, and so with MJ and VK injured who will be on the bench or able to cover for injury who is properly central mid? I think this is an area we need to increase squad numbers not decrease as we certainly do not have 2 for every 1 position cover

KINKY99907 said:
Nigel has never impressed me. Shit with Ajax, very average at Hamburg and the weakest link in the Dutch Team.

chickenfat said:
KINKY99907 said:
Nigel has never impressed me. Shit with Ajax, very average at Hamburg and the weakest link in the Dutch Team.
Are you Simon Cowell

chickenfat said:
KINKY99907 said:

Both comments i disagree with, Yaya toure? Mascherano, Essien are better than him. Not really a regular in the Barca side, good player none the less.

As for the second comment, the weak link in the Dutch team is there average defense. If he was the weak link i doubt he would of earned nearly 40 caps.

vk is a mch better option than n d jong,1st ten games crucial for d jong.i can see him being a sub,unless he starts to show a bit more.

chickenfat said:
KINKY99907 said:

Are you for real??? Linked with some massive clubs at Ajax, linchpin in the Dutch national team, rated extremely highly by the Hamburg fans and we paid £18mil for him. He is class, I prefer VK cos we've seen more of him but the Hamburg fans believe NDJ is 10 times the player VK is. NDJ will be a huge player in our season and the difference between top 6 and top 4 imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.