Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

blue underpants said:
Watching it now with a steaming hangover, Vinny just looks cool and class, Hansen and Arry look like two bookends, my missus says add Vincent to that most handsome city player thread

Vinnie is many things, but handsome...?

MCFCboi said:
blue underpants said:
Watching it now with a steaming hangover, Vinny just looks cool and class, Hansen and Arry look like two bookends, my missus says add Vincent to that most handsome city player thread

Vinnie is many things, but handsome...?

My other half says the same. The light bulb head must do strange things for women.

Is there any player that has a good game that "Arry" wasn't in for?
This week it was Cazorla

zlaz3r said:
Someone please pm me a link, i really wanna see this and for us foreigner its virtually impossible to find it else where.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=271882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=271882</a>

I thought Vinnie was very good on motd .We need to see are players promoting the club better and Vinnie was very good .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.