W T F

I don't understand why everyone gets so anal about 'their' seat. It's a cup match, live a little and sit somewhere else. And it's free for fucks sake.

Only read the first couple of pages so I donk know if someone has mentiond this but. Didn't the club say last year that away fans could not be moved from the south stand when asked if we could have the south stand lvl1/lvl2 to.this could be a good chance to see if it would work me thinks. Sad that you have to be moved but who's to say you ain't gonna be sat with some good lads/blokes and have a great night.

oakiecokie said:
cleavers said:
I'm wondering why I've not been offered a free ticket, its a f**king joke, they can have my seat and let me in for nowt, in fact I'd even be willing to stand up for nowt.

Ask if you can be a steward for the night.
Free admission and standing !!! lol

Hahaha, I never thought of that one, do I still get my loyalty points though ?

so have city got all the south stand now;if it works for this match;the away fans can go up to level3 next season.

Lordeffingham said:
2nd fucking time this season I've been relocated, getting a bit cheesed off with this aspect, as I go to matches alone it's not the same when you are sat amongst total strangers, maybe they should swap it around a bit and next time use the 3rd tier of the main stand?

Come an' sit in 323 wi' me, Milud. I go on me own, but there's a pleasant bunch in 'ere. It's annoying but MCFC have done the decent thing and give yer the money back and yer get in fer free. Could have bin worse - could have bin the Salzburg match and if yer got the 3 fer 2 they'd have given yer nowt back!

Just be sure to wear the ermine an' yer won't be out of place!

This is bull****, not happy about it. I'd rather give them the south stand than give me tier 3 of a stand, just like we have for every other bloody cup game!!

When we play Liverpool n United next and they get pretty of their support in our end...lets just turf 111 out n slap em in there instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.