W T F

Happy with the free ticket. But why dont they move the south stand like they do for all cup games when teams get a bigger allocation?

I wonder how many of these British based poles are rags??

Like most glory hunting foreigners you can bet most of them are rags and not coming to support the poles but to take the piss i think City will regret this

I have a SC in EL3 but for a change moved to L2 SS to sit with the lad next to the away fans, does this mean we have all the SS now. If the Poles are being allowed in Ent G to gain access to L3 it has got problems written all over it. This is the first big test for 'City Square' as well I think.
Why have City come up with this idea, don't get me wrong if our fans can't fill seats the more the better from the away club, but we are not talking a 2 or 3rd div club coming on FAC 3rd day for a day out we are talking about a Polish club with a healthy hard core following mixed with polish friends in England that they may not have seen for a while. All day on the pop and then mixing with our own fans on the spirals. Interesting night ahead if this is all true.

I really don't see what the problem is with this, it's one game, it's a sensible decision and you're all getting free tickets. Seriously stop bloddy moaning you all sound like a bunch of scousers.

spanishblue said:
I wonder how many of these British based poles are rags??

Like most glory hunting foreigners you can bet most of them are rags and not coming to support the poles but to take the piss i think City will regret this

The best case of "Reds Under The Bed" paranoia I've seen for a while.

Well done mate. Up there with the guy yesterday trying to claim that the 93 pitch invasion against Spurs was by Utd fans.

daveduke67 said:
ashton-blues said:
even the rags don't get treated this bad. it's a fucking disgrace to be moving any blue from there seat.

Has this ever happened at Old Trafford - do you know this for a fact?

What do you expect them to do - if ONE person got hit by a non-blue there would be uproar about the slack organisation by the club and the police for allowing a mixture of fans. This club has a bad reputation I gather, so everyone's safety is being put first. I would happily move if the club and police thought that there was sufficient justification to ask me to. This isn't a decision that has been taken lightly - a lot of messing about for the club relocating supporters and quite a bit of lost revenue.

The club are selling tickets to English registered buyers - there isn't a tick box asking if you are a City fan or an away fan buying tickets designated for home fans only!

This has caught everyone out - have a look at some previous guesses about attendance to this match - around 20-25k at very best was suggested I seem to remember.

Stop slagging the club off - what do you suggest they do instead? Leave the fans mixed? Refuse entry to anyone who sounds Polish? Ask us to take our passports? Make people answer three random MCFC related questions which they have to answer correctly in order to get in. Offer them some spiced dried sausage that is 95% white fat and see if they turn their noses up - then they get in?

Get real moaners!

And it's their not there.
Great post mate!! Sort yourselves out, you moaning b,stards! Could you imagine sitting next to some of these miserable f**kers! Don't care if it's "fellow blues" or not. Get a grip!

Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.

aload of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.