W T F

daveduke67 said:
ashton-blues said:
tell me where i mention money oh i don't but i can now.
thank you city for two free tickets to sell to two pole's @ work should get £60 thats a night in the pub to watch the match.

And there speaks a true fan - what would the club do without people like you?

You watching the City game or going to watch a repeat of the club you do actually stick up for, united?
don't even go there with i am a rag you fucking dick

droylsdenblue said:
Didnt someone post that this was going to happen last week and then got a load of abuse???

Made quite a few on here look stupid hasn't it?

The guy who posted, a steward if I recall, was passing on information in good faith and got slaughtered as a WUM. The abuse that he received was out of order.

ashton-blues said:
daveduke67 said:
And there speaks a true fan - what would the club do without people like you?

You watching the City game or going to watch a repeat of the club you do actually stick up for, united?
don't even go there with i am a rag you fucking dick

Fucking dick? Ooooooh get you!!!

I said club you stick up for - you certainly aren't sticking up for City - you're not even going to watch the game.

Still waiting for your suggestion as to how this problem can be resolved.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
I'm wondering why I've not been offered a free ticket, its a f**king joke, they can have my seat and let me in for nowt, in fact I'd even be willing to stand up for nowt.

Stand up! STAND UP! Dont you read the 109/110 related threads on here!!
You'd be thrown out with all those dirty smokers ;-)

simple solution to the problem here give David Cameron a ring get him to deport all the poles who's applied for tickets you get your seat back course the downside is will aft to find some english willing to serve the beer for us and get charged an extortionate price for it: hang on a minute there

Bluemoon115 said:
Still no alternative solutions from the moaners...

Like I said, they should wear scarves, maybe black and white to go back to our St Marks roots, to show their disgust at the way the fans are being treated by the club. And set up FC City of Manchester.

We'll not buy snide club scarves from pikeys outside the ground take a couple of dozen fans away from them - ha! That'll piss the multi billionaire owners off no end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.