W T F

It's a trivial inconvenience

Honestly who would have thought that Lech Poznan would be bringing more than 3,000 to City?

I think it's good that City are doing this. I wish clubs in general would be more accommodating to away fans.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.

Would the club tell you to destroy all proof of purchase?? I have a SC but still take a copy of the e-mail for the kids tickets to each game just incase, find this one strange, nothing on the OS either.

Marvin said:
It's a trivial inconvenience

Honestly who would have thought that Lech Poznan would be bringing more than 3,000 to City?

I think it's good that City are doing this. I wish clubs in general would be more accommodating to away fans.

Did I read somewhere that we have been given some additional tickets by Blackpool ???

Didsbury Dave said:
spanishblue said:
I wonder how many of these British based poles are rags??

Like most glory hunting foreigners you can bet most of them are rags and not coming to support the poles but to take the piss i think City will regret this

The best case of "Reds Under The Bed" paranoia I've seen for a while.

Well done mate. Up there with the guy yesterday trying to claim that the 93 pitch invasion against Spurs was by Utd fans.

There is not only me with concerns about this i realy hope it is just a cracking night.
But some of those traveling from Poland ARE fukin nutters and you can bet a lot of the brit based are rags

spanishblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The best case of "Reds Under The Bed" paranoia I've seen for a while.

Well done mate. Up there with the guy yesterday trying to claim that the 93 pitch invasion against Spurs was by Utd fans.

There is not only me with concerns about this i realy hope it is just a cracking night.
But some of those traveling from Poland ARE fukin nutters and you can bet a lot of the brit based are rags

I dont' disagree they have some nutters but they are not bloody "Rags". The polish are a proud and patriotic people, that's why they are coming to cheer their team on. It's nothing to do with Man United.

Scrabster Six said:
So patriotic that a lot of them work in England!
And send the money back home to relatives, so they can live a better life (like a lot of our lads did in the 80s when there was little work over here)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.