W T F

pattym said:
Scrabster Six said:
So patriotic that a lot of them work in England!
And send the money back home to relatives, so they can live a better life (like a lot of our lads did in the 80s when there was little work over here)

alot cant afford to go home now the euro finals in whenever have pushed the cost of living up that much it's just the same as here only less wages

Just sorted out my complimentary ticket, Colin Bell Stand, Level 2, Block 228, refund £20.00.

No seats are available in Colin Bell Stand, Level 3.

I asked who was going in East Level 3, apparantly its for the neutral fans.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.

Would the club tell you to destroy all proof of purchase?? I have a SC but still take a copy of the e-mail for the kids tickets to each game just incase, find this one strange, nothing on the OS either.

You don't need a copy of original email as those seats are no longer yours.
Keep the new emails etc. as they will have the relevant seating details on.

Oh to be a steward on the night!!

Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.
What the fuck does WTF mean?

oakiecokie said:
Marvin said:
It's a trivial inconvenience

Honestly who would have thought that Lech Poznan would be bringing more than 3,000 to City?

I think it's good that City are doing this. I wish clubs in general would be more accommodating to away fans.

Did I read somewhere that we have been given some additional tickets by Blackpool ???
awayday hospitality package at the trifling price of £110 per person plus VAT!

Two of the best City games I have ever been to:

City 3-2 Sunderland - Sunderland fans swamp Maine Road on the last day of the season.

Stoke 3-1 City - 14,000 City fans take over the Victoria Ground on Boxing Day, often referred to on this forum as a great occasion despite the result.

We're not going to sell all the tickets to our own fans, so we should allow in as many visiting supporters who want to attend and generate a memorable atmosphere.

davefrombury said:
What about Operation One End surely the club cant now say that the only place the away fans can go is in the South Stand ?

Don't forget that this match was only attracting about 20-22k City fans originally. They won't be doing this for league games or cup/euro games where they'd expect a near sell out of City seats.

I don't blame them one bit - if 20,000 + City fans can't/aren't going why leave empty seats around the ground when they can be sold?

It seemed that a lot of upper tier supporters went for lower tier seats at the last euro game anyway - there weren't that many in level three and I'm sure the s/c holders up had their fair share of attendees.

I hope we're in good voice as the Youtube videos show them to be rather vocal. Going off previous games we could end up being outsung at home!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am --<br /><br />
Neil McNab said:
What the fuck does WTF mean?

It originates from scouseland - Where's The Finance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.