W T F

molineuxblue said:
Two of the best City games I have ever been to:

City 3-2 Sunderland - Sunderland fans swamp Maine Road on the last day of the season.

Stoke 3-1 City - 14,000 City fans take over the Victoria Ground on Boxing Day, often referred to on this forum as a great occasion despite the result.

We're not going to sell all the tickets to our own fans, so we should allow in as many visiting supporters who want to attend and generate a memorable atmosphere.
Got the makings of a great night. Utd, West Ham Spurs have taken 6k in the South Stand before now, but 1,500 Cypriots made more noise than them so it sounds exciting.

Ahh what a shame you have to move to another area of the ground.
My heart bleeds for you.
When you buy a season card you are informed you may have to relocate for some cup games.
The club will seat you with your friends. (if you have any?)
It moaners like you that give us all a bad name

A number of issues appear to arise here?

1. I assume Poznan were allocated a certain number of tickets. Surely they sell them in whatever way they see fit. Once they are sold then that is it.
2. How have the UK poles obtained their tickets? If via Cityhow have they circumnavigated the 'strict' rules om tickets
3. If City or any other club sell out their allocation at a game for the away end and ask 10 days before the game 'please can you move the home fans out of their seats' I would imagine the response would be slightly stronger than no.

Answers please...........

daveduke67 said:
davefrombury said:
What about Operation One End surely the club cant now say that the only place the away fans can go is in the South Stand ?

Don't forget that this match was only attracting about 20-22k City fans originally. They won't be doing this for league games or cup/euro games where they'd expect a near sell out of City seats.

I don't blame them one bit - if 20,000 + City fans can't/aren't going why leave empty seats around the ground when they can be sold?

It seemed that a lot of upper tier supporters went for lower tier seats at the last euro game anyway - there weren't that many in level three and I'm sure the s/c holders up had their fair share of attendees.

I hope we're in good voice as the Youtube videos show them to be rather vocal. Going off previous games we could end up being outsung at home!

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am --

Neil McNab said:
What the fuck does WTF mean?

It originates from scouseland - Where's The Finance?

Or in this case "Why the fuss?" Seems like great news to me, the more the merrier

Eds said:

1. I assume Poznan were allocated a certain number of tickets. Surely they sell them in whatever way they see fit. Once they are sold then that is it.
2. How have the UK poles obtained their tickets? If via Cityhow have they circumnavigated the 'strict' rules om tickets
3. If City or any other club sell out their allocation at a game for the away end and ask 10 days before the game 'please can you move the home fans out of their seats' I would imagine the response would be slightly stronger than no.

Why shouldn't they sell more tickets of they can?

There aren't any City fans being denied entry - just being moved as they agreed to do when they bought their s/card. The club would be mad to turn down an extra 5,000 paying fans - or do the 3rd tier refugees think they should have turned down over £100k of income just so that they could sit in what they perceive as their own personal seat. They'll be the first to moan when s/c prices go up to pay for our new players and their wages.

Like I said in an earlier post, if they dont like it - refuse the ticket and wear a black and white scarf and as Liam(?) added, start singing 'white and black, we want our seats back'

FFS there are some people who just can't wait to moan about the club and everything it does. If you don't like the way the club is moving go set up an independant football club of your own - FC City of Manchester may be a good name for it.

Eds said:

1. yes they did get a certain amount of tickets but all got sold so they asked for more.we dont sell all our tickets(sadly)so why not let them have them?

2. i think with citc they give a lot of these waffa tickets to schools and football teams and if the kids take them home their parents will claim them,plus a lot of poles have been here for a while and probbley know a few blues who have helped get them tickets.think this needs adressing by city because we get a lot of away supportes in the home end with complimentry ticket and their is no way of finding out how they got the ticket and they dont always give their real name.

3.your bang on they would tell us to sling our hook.

Biggsy1 said:
Big f-ing deal, I get moved every time we play in the FA Cup or Carling cup deal with it!

Do you get a free ticket?
No? And you accept that is part of the way things work!!!!!
For Gods sake man - get a new topic going about the disgraceful way the club has treated you.

Grow a pair and stop being walked all over by the heartless, money grabbing club that you support!!

Either that or just accept that's the way it is and, as you appear to do, just go and enjoy the match ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.