W T F

FFS What are you all moaning at.
City are trying to fill the ground.
How many times have we said on here the when City play away we should have more tickets/ move the home fans and give us a side of the ground Etc Etc.

If you think back how many cup games in the past has level 3 been completly closed and we all moved no one complained then.

If you make as much noise during the match it will be a great atmoshpere

Didsbury Dave said:
Eds said:
Everyone seems to have missed my point.

If City had said that level three will be given over to away BEFORE tickets went on sale then there wouldn't have been all this debate. The fact that Poznan have sold out is irrelevant as all that means is that no more away fans can get in. The fact that City fans are being moved so late in the day is the problem. Sorry Poznan no more tickets should have been the response. I dont see Wigan telling everyone that if you sell out the away end just ask for more because we have plenty of seats spare. BTW I am not affected by all this as I am on level 2 but the whole handling of the situation is yet again a kick in the teeth and badly handled.

I think the point is that numbers of Polish have bought tickets in the City end. City seem to be reacting to this, probably with the police's involvement.

Well done City.

I concur

the goats backside said:
penalty spot said:
The problem was we didnt sell out ,the demand from Polish people was there to watch a Polish team in the Uk where they work. Whats wrong with that?.The atmosphere should improve ,probably they will make more noise than our own supporters and enjoy themselves after paying for tickets.The more successful we become the more our supporters seem to whinge about one thing or another.

Nailed on certainty that

And if so, you can hardly blame MCFC for that,but the so called "fan base" who reside at Eastlands.
Sorry for those who don`t like the truth.However,remember that fantastic atmosphere against Hamburg ?
As fans we should be up to that level in 10 days time !!

And if so, you can hardly blame MCFC for that,but the so called "fan base" who reside at Eastlands.
Sorry for those who don`t like the truth.However,remember that fantastic atmosphere against Hamburg ?

BRING IT ON!

oakiecokie said:
the goats backside said:
Nailed on certainty that

We wont though, would love us to have a good atmosphere for games as when this kind of game comes along we wont be heard

Scrabster Six said:

BRING IT ON!

Yep.
And I for one couldn`t give a shit where I`m sitting and am expecting "our crowd" to lift the boys in sky blue.
The more the merrier and I don`t give a shit where they come from.Possible 40,000 gate ??

City give you a free ticket for your small inconvenience and you are fkn moaning!!!!!!!!.You been supporting us long fella.Try going back to the Peter Swales days,sell all the season tickets and then anounce the sale of Trevor Francis,now that my friend is being shat on!!

the goats backside said:
oakiecokie said:

We wont though, would love us to have a good atmosphere for games as when this kind of game comes along we wont be heard

I`m agreeing with you,but all I,m saying is that the fault should NOT lie with MCFC,(as some believe because they`ve had to relocate) but the fans.Its upto us to create an atmosphere,similar to the Hamburg one.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am --<br /><br />
Mothball said:
City give you a free ticket for your small inconvenience and you are fkn moaning!!!!!!!!.You been supporting us long fella.Try going back to the Peter Swales days,sell all the season tickets and then anounce the sale of Trevor Francis,now that my friend is being shat on!!

Who was that aimed at mate ?? Only asking !

DaveH said:
FFS What are you all moaning at.
City are trying to fill the ground.
How many times have we said on here the when City play away we should have more tickets/ move the home fans and give us a side of the ground Etc Etc.

If you think back how many cup games in the past has level 3 been completly closed and we all moved no one complained then.

If you make as much noise during the match it will be a great atmoshpere

Yes trying to fill the ground with away fans ! Dont you think the more fans Poznan have there, the more noise they make, the more it wills them on ?
I'd rather they had the bare minimum there and they had less motivation.

oakiecokie said:
the goats backside said:

I`m agreeing with you,but all I,m saying is that the fault should NOT lie with MCFC,(as some believe because they`ve had to relocate) but the fans.Its upto us to create an atmosphere,similar to the Hamburg one.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am --

Mothball said:

Who was that aimed at mate ?? Only asking !

The OP Not trawled through every page.Just find it amazing how you can moan about getting a free ticket.Should be a cracking atmosphere on the night,with that many poles in the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.