W T F

I don't really see the problem.

I go to watch City, not to make friends or meet new people.

If I am ever required to move, it is for a good reason.

This appears to be one.

For the record, I can't be arsed going to this one, I paid my monies for Juventus and didn't want to find the extra £44 the other two fixtures would have required for two seats.

At least I'll be able to watch it on the box and enjoy the atmosphere the Poles will generate!

davefrombury said:
DaveH said:
FFS What are you all moaning at.
City are trying to fill the ground.
How many times have we said on here the when City play away we should have more tickets/ move the home fans and give us a side of the ground Etc Etc.

If you think back how many cup games in the past has level 3 been completly closed and we all moved no one complained then.

If you make as much noise during the match it will be a great atmoshpere

Yes trying to fill the ground with away fans ! Dont you think the more fans Poznan have there, the more noise they make, the more it wills them on ?
I'd rather they had the bare minimum there and they had less motivation.

Then you`re living in "Neverneverland"
Are you actually going to the match or just an armchair critic ??

oakiecokie said:
davefrombury said:
Yes trying to fill the ground with away fans ! Dont you think the more fans Poznan have there, the more noise they make, the more it wills them on ?
I'd rather they had the bare minimum there and they had less motivation.

Then you`re living in "Neverneverland"
Are you actually going to the match or just an armchair critic ??

I will be there in the library as usual.

oakiecokie said:
Scrabster Six said:
And if so, you can hardly blame MCFC for that,but the so called "fan base" who reside at Eastlands.
Sorry for those who don`t like the truth.However,remember that fantastic atmosphere against Hamburg ?
As fans we should be up to that level in 10 days time !!

BRING IT ON!

Yep.
And I for one couldn`t give a shit where I`m sitting and am expecting "our crowd" to lift the boys in sky blue.
The more the merrier and I don`t give a shit where they come from.Possible 40,000 gate ??

Mothball said:
oakiecokie said:
I`m agreeing with you,but all I,m saying is that the fault should NOT lie with MCFC,(as some believe because they`ve had to relocate) but the fans.Its upto us to create an atmosphere,similar to the Hamburg one.

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am --

Who was that aimed at mate ?? Only asking !

The OP Not trawled through every page.Just find it amazing how you can moan about getting a free ticket.Should be a cracking atmosphere on the night,with that many poles in the stadium

Spot on.
Up to us fans to create an atmosphere and cannot understand these "so called fans" slagging off MCFC,by trying to sell as many tickets for any game,irrespective of who the fans are !!
Christ they whinge when away fans like Blackburn and Fulham bring less that a thousand and still complain if some away fans want more tickets,when theres more than enough room to accomodate them.
Have WE NEVER done this and asked for additional tickets ??

Cambridgeblue said:
Lordeffingham said:
just checked my e mail and found the following, to say I am annoyed is a fucking annoyed is a massive understatement!

Manchester City v Lech Poznan, Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank you for purchasing a ticket for the above match.

There has been an overwhelming level of demand for tickets to this match from UK based Polish supporters.

Following consultation with Greater Manchester Police, to ensure that both home and visiting supporters have a safe and enjoyable experience, we are relocating all home supporters out of East Stand Level 3 for this match.

To ensure that you are relocated to a seat in your preferred area of the stadium, with friends and/or family, we would be extremely grateful if you could contact Supporter Services on 0161 438 7805 at the earliest opportunity*. Alternatively, you can visit the Stadium Ticket Office.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause and would like to refund the cost of your ticket and reissue a complimentary ticket in an alternative location for this match. The money will be refunded by the Supporter Services team when you call or visit to relocate.

Please be aware that your original seat has been cancelled and your card/ticket will not allow access to the stadium. To avoid any confusion, we would request that you destroy the respective seat details receipt, email confirmation or tickets.

Dunno what you're complaining about mate - you're getting free tickets.

Yeah but would you shag a mega fit prostitute with an STI without using a johnny???

I know what you mean OP my dad was pissed off to the max and emailed them saying he is going to start a petition for those who are against getting fucked over time after time. I think the whole free ticket thing is a joke as well kind of saying oh we'll buy your seat and support of you like we're fuckin that easly replaced for a bunch of fuckin polish. First they take the jobs now they're takin my fuckin seat its a joke.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Cambridgeblue said:

Yeah but would you shag a mega fit prostitute with an STI without using a johnny???

I know what you mean OP my dad was pissed off to the max and emailed them saying he is going to start a petition for those who are against getting fucked over time after time. I think the whole free ticket thing is a joke as well kind of saying oh we'll buy your seat and support of you like we're fuckin that easly replaced for a bunch of fuckin polish. First they take the jobs now they're takin my fuckin seat its a joke.

Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa.
Now that would be so funny,if only I believed you.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Cambridgeblue said:

Fkn hell we have a Sun reader joining the argument.Listen if we restrcited the Poles to a couple of Thousand we would have 20,000 in the ground max and a shit atmosphere

Mothball said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

Fkn hell we have a Sun reader joining the argument.Listen if we restrcited the Poles to a couple of Thousand we would have 20,000 in the ground max and a shit atmosphere

And no doubt a BNP Member !! lol

Just been told by my mate that went to the ground that it appears poles have bought tickets in EL3, were talking rivals to Poznan fans. I would say sensible move by City and the police as EL3 could be a bit confrontational

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.