W T F

In fairness. I thought it was silly of City to have both 3rd tiers open anyway. Although I can see why some people are unhappy with how this situation has panned out.

My only worry is, I am/was in 309 and had no letter or email!

josh06 said:
In fairness. I thought it was silly of City to have both 3rd tiers open anyway. Although I can see why some people are unhappy with how this situation has panned out.

Sorry I don`t understand your reasoning ref having both L3 tiers.
They were open for the Juventus game and therefore City expect the same sort of gate or possibly more.

It's about time the club stopped moving the South Stand to accomodate away fans. We always get embarrassed by clubs like Sheff Weds, Forest, and like last season with the Rags when we only have a block or two either side of 6000 away fans all singing for 90minutes.

But to allow blues to buy tickets in their own seats and then kick em out is totally wrong! This should have been anticipated and sorted before any tickets were sold there. But it's not the end of the world, many have got free tickets and the South Stand hasn't been shifted elsewhere.

danburge82 said:
It's about time the club stopped moving the South Stand to accomodate away fans. We always get embarrassed by clubs like Sheff Weds, Forest, and like last season with the Rags when we only have a block or two either side of 6000 away fans all singing for 90minutes.

But to allow blues to buy tickets in their own seats and then kick em out is totally wrong! This should have been anticipated and sorted before any tickets were sold there. But it's not the end of the world, many have got free tickets and the South Stand hasn't been shifted elsewhere.

Don't the club nave to allocate a certain number of seats to away fans in cup matches?

C1TY4LIFE said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Dunno what you're complaining about mate - you're getting free tickets.

Yeah but would you shag a mega fit prostitute with an STI without using a johnny???

I know what you mean OP my dad was pissed off to the max and emailed them saying he is going to start a petition for those who are against getting fucked over time after time. I think the whole free ticket thing is a joke as well kind of saying oh we'll buy your seat and support of you like we're fuckin that easly replaced for a bunch of fuckin polish. First they take the jobs now they're takin my fuckin seat its a joke.
Hahahaha.

Get a Facebook group goin aswell. That'll show em!

Clown.

oakiecokie said:
Mothball said:
Fkn hell we have a Sun reader joining the argument.Listen if we restrcited the Poles to a couple of Thousand we would have 20,000 in the ground max and a shit atmosphere

And no doubt a BNP Member !! lol

Hahaha at least you saw the sarcasm oakiecokie

But in all fairness I'm still pissed off first they fuk me of out of North Stand and then the fuck me out of the stand they originally fuked me of too, the club at the moment need to work on their organisation.

C1TY4LIFE said:
oakiecokie said:
And no doubt a BNP Member !! lol

But in all fairness I'm still pissed off first they fuk me of out of North Stand and then the fuck me out of the stand they originally fuked me of too, the club at the moment need to work on their organisation.

I to moved out the north stand to 308 but as it turns out rival poles to poznan have bought tickets to el3 i think its a safety measure and sensible

Bluemoon115 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Yeah but would you shag a mega fit prostitute with an STI without using a johnny???

I know what you mean OP my dad was pissed off to the max and emailed them saying he is going to start a petition for those who are against getting fucked over time after time. I think the whole free ticket thing is a joke as well kind of saying oh we'll buy your seat and support of you like we're fuckin that easly replaced for a bunch of fuckin polish. First they take the jobs now they're takin my fuckin seat its a joke.
Hahahaha.

Get a Facebook group goin aswell. That'll show em!

Clown.

Why? Cause me dad wants to start a petition? In all fairness to me dad he set up that cup scheme thing and then they send us both an email 2 weeks before the game saying oh yeah and btw we're moving you for other fans. People moan about the atmosphere that's not my problem nor the rest of the people that sit on 3rd tier its the glorified fans that only show up on big games. Why do I (and the rest of the 3rd tier fans) have to be moved because 15,000-20,000 fellow city fans can't be arsed going to the games against small teams. My priority is set right attend as many City games I can the rest are like oh its on Channel 5 why go when I can watch it at home.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

I to moved out the north stand to 308 but as it turns out rival poles to poznan have bought tickets to el3 i think its a safety measure and sensible

I don't understand why sell tickets to both sets of fans then? It just kinda deems the whole cup ticket scheme useless then. It is very annoying

oakiecokie said:
josh06 said:

Sorry I don`t understand your reasoning ref having both L3 tiers.
They were open for the Juventus game and therefore City expect the same sort of gate or possibly more.

They were, and they were far from full. I'd rather fill all of the 2 tiers and then if they sell out, open the third tier.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Why? Cause me dad wants to start a petition? In all fairness to me dad he set up that cup scheme thing and then they send us both an email 2 weeks before the game saying oh yeah and btw we're moving you for other fans. People moan about the atmosphere that's not my problem nor the rest of the people that sit on 3rd tier its the glorified fans that only show up on big games. Why do I (and the rest of the 3rd tier fans) have to be moved because 15,000-20,000 fellow city fans can't be arsed going to the games against small teams. My priority is set right attend as many City games I can the rest are like oh its on Channel 5 why go when I can watch it at home.

That's my main grievance too. I wonder what the club would have done if the match was a near sell-out and they couldn't relocate the UK-based Poles?

Also, seeing as nobody knows exactly who these Poles support, putting them all together may cause more problems than it solves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.