W T F

Lordeffingham said:
2nd fucking time this season I've been relocated, getting a bit cheesed off with this aspect, as I go to matches alone it's not the same when you are sat amongst total strangers, maybe they should swap it around a bit and next time use the 3rd tier of the main stand?

STUFF THAT

C1TY4LIFE said:
oakiecokie said:
And no doubt a BNP Member !! lol

Hahaha at least you saw the sarcasm oakiecokie

But in all fairness I'm still pissed off first they fuk me of out of North Stand and then the fuck me out of the stand they originally fuked me of too, the club at the moment need to work on their organisation.

Yep mate.However I do believe that City should have just allocated all the SS to the away fans.Hindsight is a wonderful thing I know,but maybe this has been for the best and for future games,lessons have been learnt.

It's a shame this has happened. If more of our fans could be arsed with Europa games there would be no problem.

My worry is that the people relocating will be allocated seats that have already been sold causing all kinds of chaos.

If it's 'safe' to have away fans in East level 3 why not put them there permanently so we can have a proper singing end in the south stand?
Obviously the current season ticket holders there would be compensated.

lancs blue said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Why? Cause me dad wants to start a petition? In all fairness to me dad he set up that cup scheme thing and then they send us both an email 2 weeks before the game saying oh yeah and btw we're moving you for other fans. People moan about the atmosphere that's not my problem nor the rest of the people that sit on 3rd tier its the glorified fans that only show up on big games. Why do I (and the rest of the 3rd tier fans) have to be moved because 15,000-20,000 fellow city fans can't be arsed going to the games against small teams. My priority is set right attend as many City games I can the rest are like oh its on Channel 5 why go when I can watch it at home.

That's my main grievance too. I wonder what the club would have done if the match was a near sell-out and they couldn't relocate the UK-based Poles?

Also, seeing as nobody knows exactly who these Poles support, putting them all together may cause more problems than it solves.

I've never in my life heard about fans being moved in their own ground to make way for random fans at first I thought it was all just a joke but when I got the email I was seriously like (as the topic states) WTF?!?

We should get 35,000 attendance regardless because if I'm correct we sold 35,000 season tickets this season and there's no excuse (other than the fans that work late nights) to not attend these cup games it was £50 for 3 games surely if you can afford £500+ for a season card you can afford £50 for 3 games its a bargain.

So it resolves to having to bring in random fans to fill the ground its fuckin embarrassing considering we use to fill out at Maine Road and still have thousands of fans screaming for tickets we move to a 47,000 capacity stadium past to seasons been more promising then the past 20 years and still fans only turn up for Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, United and the quarter finals for any cup comp we end up in its a joke.

more poznan fans = less empty seats. there were people moaning about attendances the other week before juventus.

and free tickets for those inconvenienced. two birds one stone

C1TY4LIFE said:
lancs blue said:
That's my main grievance too. I wonder what the club would have done if the match was a near sell-out and they couldn't relocate the UK-based Poles?

Also, seeing as nobody knows exactly who these Poles support, putting them all together may cause more problems than it solves.

I've never in my life heard about fans being moved in their own ground to make way for random fans at first I thought it was all just a joke but when I got the email I was seriously like (as the topic states) WTF?!?

We should get 35,000 attendance regardless because if I'm correct we sold 35,000 season tickets this season and there's no excuse (other than the fans that work late nights) to not attend these cup games it was £50 for 3 games surely if you can afford £500+ for a season card you can afford £50 for 3 games its a bargain.

So it resolves to having to bring in random fans to fill the ground its fuckin embarrassing considering we use to fill out at Maine Road and still have thousands of fans screaming for tickets we move to a 47,000 capacity stadium past to seasons been more promising then the past 20 years and still fans only turn up for Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, United and the quarter finals for any cup comp we end up in its a joke.

There are actually so many things wrong with this post I can't be arsed going through them point by point. I disagree with every sentence of that post.

C1TY4LIFE said:

It happens every season in the cup games. This points irrelevent anyway.

The situation is this;

a) City put the tickets on open sale because it didn't sell out.

b) Lots of Polish fans bought up the tickets that City fans didnt want.

c) City realised that they shouldn't have put tickets on open sale but by then it was too late.

d) The club and the police realised that lots of Polish fans sat in the home end might be problematic and sought a solution.

e) CITY4LIFE of bluemoon forum fame suggested that City....

the goats backside said:
Just been told by my mate that went to the ground that it appears poles have bought tickets in EL3, were talking rivals to Poznan fans. I would say sensible move by City and the police as EL3 could be a bit confrontational

There will be trouble but i think City will just be spectators

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.