W T F

Meh, who cares. I'd rather have a ton of Polish supporters there than an empty stadium.

It's for the safety of the fans and the police anyway. They're not doing it to piss anyone off.

so all the seats on east stand going to are eastern european friends am surprized they can afford it on £1 quid a day and all the cabbage they can eat wages / And just a little word to all you polish boys>>> Nadzieja Państwu jak siedzenia i Thrashing państwa zamierza uzyskać/Kielbasa i Kapusta kiszona za was wszystkich po gra pozdrowienia od MCFC chłopców dobrze back home rejsu

mcfcliam said:
dadnlad said:
correct the lads from work just want a laugh and watch a game

Yeah, got a Polish mate at work and he's going although he's Krakow fan.

He said he's just going with his Dad to watch the game and said there will be little trouble.
I'm taking a Polish mate too who's little team Wroclaw will never play at COMS, he hates Poznan and has bought a city shirt to help support us. He will sing, as he did at QPR & Spurs and there are lots of Poles who love Prem and want to see us beat one of their own teams. Rest assured lots of them follow us & are "floating voters" who may end up as city regulars, good drinkers too!

How about having a go at those blues who can't be arsed to go to these games. If the tickets had been snapped up by Blues then the England based Poles wouldn't be able to get tickets.

The reality is the club have realised that if they place a 60 point level on access/City cards to prevent the poles getting tickets then the ground will be half empty from the passionless stay away brigade but by lowering the points tally required then loads of poles will seek to get tickets and it has the potential for trouble.

Best solution accept that poles will get tickets but house them up in the gods in tier 3. Rather that than have 6-7,000 poles behind the goal negating teh home advantage we 'should' have if fans bother to turn up.

This criticism should be focused on those fans who don't bother going, not the club who are now allowing you to attend the game FOR FREE FFS !

May be its just to set a presidence, ie shifting away supporters to the third tier.
If GMP agree to this, then surely reasons to put away support in the south stand diminish.
Operation one end.

daveduke67 said:
ashton-blues said:
even the rags don't get treated this bad. it's a fucking disgrace to be moving any blue from there seat.

Has this ever happened at Old Trafford - do you know this for a fact?

What do you expect them to do - if ONE person got hit by a non-blue there would be uproar about the slack organisation by the club and the police for allowing a mixture of fans. This club has a bad reputation I gather, so everyone's safety is being put first. I would happily move if the club and police thought that there was sufficient justification to ask me to. This isn't a decision that has been taken lightly - a lot of messing about for the club relocating supporters and quite a bit of lost revenue.

The club are selling tickets to English registered buyers - there isn't a tick box asking if you are a City fan or an away fan buying tickets designated for home fans only!

This has caught everyone out - have a look at some previous guesses about attendance to this match - around 20-25k at very best was suggested I seem to remember.

Stop slagging the club off - what do you suggest they do instead? Leave the fans mixed? Refuse entry to anyone who sounds Polish? Ask us to take our passports? Make people answer three random MCFC related questions which they have to answer correctly in order to get in. Offer them some spiced dried sausage that is 95% white fat and see if they turn their noses up - then they get in?

Get real moaners!

And it's their not there.
So the rags would turf there own fans out to please another club no they would not.
what i do expect is the club to put it's own fans first not fuck them about.

blue1969 said:
May be its just to set a presidence, ie shifting away supporters to the third tier.
If GMP agree to this, then surely reasons to put away support in the south stand diminish.
Operation one end.
Careful 1969 no talking sense on here

I am in the cup scheme in EL3 but have received no email turfing me out. Also can't find any info on the os about it. Is this thread a wind up?

ashton-blues said:
daveduke67 said:
Has this ever happened at Old Trafford - do you know this for a fact?

What do you expect them to do - if ONE person got hit by a non-blue there would be uproar about the slack organisation by the club and the police for allowing a mixture of fans. This club has a bad reputation I gather, so everyone's safety is being put first. I would happily move if the club and police thought that there was sufficient justification to ask me to. This isn't a decision that has been taken lightly - a lot of messing about for the club relocating supporters and quite a bit of lost revenue.

The club are selling tickets to English registered buyers - there isn't a tick box asking if you are a City fan or an away fan buying tickets designated for home fans only!

This has caught everyone out - have a look at some previous guesses about attendance to this match - around 20-25k at very best was suggested I seem to remember.

Stop slagging the club off - what do you suggest they do instead? Leave the fans mixed? Refuse entry to anyone who sounds Polish? Ask us to take our passports? Make people answer three random MCFC related questions which they have to answer correctly in order to get in. Offer them some spiced dried sausage that is 95% white fat and see if they turn their noses up - then they get in?

Get real moaners!

And it's their not there.
So the rags would turf there own fans out to please another club no they would not.
what i do expect is the club to put it's own fans first not fuck them about.

The rags (unfortunately) would sell out thus preventing any poles from getting tickets en masse so the situation woudl not arise. It's our half full stadium from the part timers that's the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.