Walking Dead series 5

I loved the bit in episode 5 with
the water cannon. Body parts flying everywhere. The story is really developing.

Does anyone know how many series are planned? How in line with the comics are we and how far do the comics go?

Episode 5 was a waste of an episode... The series is getting boring and depressing now. I've started watching Stalkers.

Episode 5 was an ok water cannon scene, and the guy with the mullit isn't a scientist...

Sorry but the Walking Dead has gone shite and I've stopped watching it. I can't stand slow episodes and waste of episodes the yanks enjoy in order to make more money and allow to produce another season.

forevermancity said:
What a show, season 5 is unbelievably good! Gets better and better

I'd have to disagree, season 5 has been the worst season of this show by a long way. The addition of some terrible new characters, and not to mention numerous slow burning episodes that offer nothing to the overall story.
The episode with Daryl and Carol was really quite pointless as we already knew the outcome of it from the previous 2 episodes, we knew by the end of it Carol was going to be taken to the hospital and we also knew Daryl was going to be fine and go back to the church to get the others. It was all just filler and the show seems to be losing its direction.
Seasons 1-3 were fantastic and the Governor was such a key factor in making it so good. Season 4 was decent but apart from the first episode of season 5 and last nights episode it's been distinctly shit.

tommcfc said:
forevermancity said:

I'd have to disagree, season 5 has been the worst season of this show by a long way. The addition of some terrible new characters, and not to mention numerous slow burning episodes that offer nothing to the overall story.
The episode with Daryl and Carol was really quite pointless as we already knew the outcome of it from the previous 2 episodes, we knew by the end of it Carol was going to be taken to the hospital and we also knew Daryl was going to be fine and go back to the church to get the others. It was all just filler and the show seems to be losing its direction.
Seasons 1-3 were fantastic and the Governor was such a key factor in making it so good. Season 4 was decent but apart from the first episode of season 5 and last nights episode it's been distinctly shit.

Agreed, it was a load of crap. Might not bother with it when it starts back up.

Barcon said:
tommcfc said:
forevermancity said:

Agreed, it was a load of crap. Might not bother with it when it starts back up.

I said the same thing, but I know I'll just keep watching it in the hope it returns to being a great show again! I feel like I've invested too much time to stop haha.
One of the positives that keeps me watching is that Rick and Daryl are two really good characters and there's other characters that offer a lot, it's just the plot that's gone stale. If the writers pick up their game they still have the cast to make it an incredible show again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.