Watch WC Presentation Live

What is the problem with some of you with Qatar

Qatar deserve to host the world cup more than any other country.

It is not about legacy or any thing els, it is about a nation that is working hard to acheive a bright future.

We are talking about football her, the people game, poor and rich and all countries have the right to host the world cup

This is the right time for the middle east to host the world cup. it is an honor.

without a dream said:
mcmanus said:
Been through Doha Airport in Qatar a few times and I have never felt heat and humidity like that. Knackered and sweating like a scouser in Curry's after 100 yards from plane to terminal.

The average high during July is fucking 46C / 115F.

Well done FIFA but even all Qatar's money cannot change the weather

Air conditioned stadiums though apparently. They'll have to relax the drinking laws though, can't see there being many travelling fans looking for a sober 4 weeks.
A World Cup is much more than just stadiums though. You literally won't be able to go outside. A monumentally shit idea.

fathellensbellend said:
as long as i never have to listen to beckham trying to sound intelligent again, then not all is lost.

Best part was he saw Cameron wearing a 'cool' earpiece with microphone and thought 'ill have one of them' (classic 'syle over substance') and then moved to the lectern to speak (which had two microphones!)

Looked like a complete cock

without a dream said:
mcmanus said:
Been through Doha Airport in Qatar a few times and I have never felt heat and humidity like that. Knackered and sweating like a scouser in Curry's after 100 yards from plane to terminal.

The average high during July is fucking 46C / 115F.

Well done FIFA but even all Qatar's money cannot change the weather

Air conditioned stadiums though apparently. They'll have to relax the drinking laws though, can't see there being many travelling fans looking for a sober 4 weeks.

Who is going to stay in an air conditioned stadium for 4 weeks ;) You seriously cannot go outside in that temperature.

Football is a game that has been played outside for 100's of years but for a bigger kickback Sepp and his cronies have though fuck this let's have our WC in air con stadia in the desert. YCNMIU

Millennium said:
What is the problem with some of you with Qatar

Qatar deserve to host the world cup more than any other country.

It is not about legacy or any thing els, it is about a nation that is working hard to acheive a bright future.

We are talking about football her, the people game, poor and rich and all countries have the right to host the world cup

This is the right time for the middle east to host the world cup. it is an honor.

What poor people are you referring to in Qatar...the migrant workers living in shit?

gio's side step said:
fathellensbellend said:
as long as i never have to listen to beckham trying to sound intelligent again, then not all is lost.

Best part was he saw Cameron wearing a 'cool' earpiece with microphone and thought 'ill have one of them' (classic 'syle over substance') and then moved to the lectern to speak (which had two microphones!)

Looked like a complete cock

That I cannot argue with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.