Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?
Far better view matey and you stay dry,Manchester weather.

Josh Blue said:
Are the Citizens buying up a block anywhere?

I had a look at their Facebook earlier and was disappointed to see almost no new updates this month. Are they going to fizzle out after just one effort which was credited by both the club and several EDS players?

LoveCity said:
Josh Blue said:

I had a look at their Facebook earlier and was disappointed to see almost no new updates this month. Are they going to fizzle out after just one effort which was credited by both the club and several EDS players?

What are their names on here mate, I completely 4got when that thread got pulled?

Josh Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Josh Blue said:

What are their names on here mate, I completely 4got when that thread got pulled?

I can't really remember but I think Loukas may have been one of them, possibly a founding member.

Apart from this thread I have not seen anything relating to the prices for the game on the OS or anywhere else. Turned on this morning to read an e-mail from City telling me they had already taken the money from my account. No real problem with that but a little bit of notice would have been nice.

I've received an email of the club saying i've been moved from cb lv3 324 to ss lv2 219. £20. I sat somewhere around there for the villa game.

If City open up the 3rd Tiers for the Watford game is there a possibility that the away allocation could be increased? Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.