Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corals have an offer on: 28/1 for a City win. Downside This is just for new customers signing up. Not sure of the detail. Was just driving past their shop.
Winnings paid in free bets not cash. £1 only bet, i think.

Tonight I would settle for a clean sheet and a goal.............. 1-0 win for City. As I can't make Arsenal on Sunday it would be good to see a win before Christmas!!

(And yes I know that makes me a part timer, having missed a couple of matches at the beginning of the season as well but I'm afraid just this once family, including my Great-Grandchildren, come first! Plus the way we are playing I just don't feel like going to the match!! I'll be there this evening but I'm not looking forward to it and that is not something I enjoy saying especially as I'm normally a glass half full person.)

Tonight I would settle for a clean sheet and a goal.............. 1-0 win for City. As I can't make Arsenal on Sunday it would be good to see a win before Christmas!!

(And yes I know that makes me a part timer, having missed a couple of matches at the beginning of the season as well but I'm afraid just this once family, including my Great-Grandchildren, come first! Plus the way we are playing I just don't feel like going to the match!! I'll be there this evening but I'm not looking forward to it and that is not something I enjoy saying especially as I'm normally a glass half full person.)
It won't be a clean sheet Eccles and we haven't won at home for 3 months i think,i hope it's a win this time
There comes a time family comes first so you enjoy them lovely

Apart from the Leicester game we have put in some good performances.
Against Chelsea we would have won if Taylor had sent off sideshow bob and reffed the game fairly.
Against Everton we missed 2 penalties which cost us the win...we weren't great against Palace or Burnley but deserved our wins.
We got sloppy against Boro but we will play worse and win games.
Honestly expecting us to win tonight and hopefully we get an early goal to settle the crowd.
3-1 for us please.

Apart from the Leicester game we have put in some good performances.
Against Chelsea we would have won if Taylor had sent off sideshow bob and reffed the game fairly.
Against Everton we missed 2 penalties which cost us the win...we weren't great against Palace or Burnley but deserved our wins.
We got sloppy against Boro but we will play worse and win games.
Honestly expecting us to win tonight and hopefully we get an early goal to settle the crowd.
3-1 for us please.
BTW who is the ref tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.