Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the feeling that Pep has questions over Kelechi? I get the feeling once Gabriel Jesus is "match fit" we might see Kelechi drop down the pecking order...and as for Kolarov......I've got no words left why he still starting 11.

Come on blues, need a win tonight!!

I really hope its the inverted wing back formation from earlier in the season. The players were very comfortable wiht that set up and we looked good.

Like the formation (assuming it's as shown on twitter); disappointed for Kelechi though, was hoping he'd have his chance to show his worth these games with Aguero out - happy Nolito is playing, interested to see how he performs in the striker role.

To be fair they'd be pulled back for cheating so that'd be OK. Deeney doesn't start.

Haha, ye just seen but point still stands all their strikers are big strong units. Ota at least gives 100% but Kolarov is a faux hard man who will back down.

I really hope its the inverted wing back formation from earlier in the season. The players were very comfortable wiht that set up and we looked good.

It would make sense but guessing our formation before or during a game is always good fun, I love pep for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.