Wayne Rooney twitter comment (regarding Mancini)

blumoonrisen said:
bluecroi said:
Why are people wasting their time writting back to him when he's not going to waste his time reading them.

Oh he'll read them...

Really? You never know, but I can't see him getting too upset about it, why bother wasting energy on something and someone so pathetic.

The irony being that this is the ground that he forearm smashed someone in the neck last year and surprise surprise got away with it....

bluecroi said:
Why are people wasting their time writting back to him when he's not going to waste his time reading them.
obviously he reads his mentions otherwise he wouldnt reply to others, if i had that many followers when am bored id scan through a couple to see what people are saying am sure many celebs do that too,

but ofcourse he doesnt read every single one

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Wooney thinks about us or our manager. He can go forth and multiply, the bitter rag twat.

Shrek surely didnt like the fact that City are getting 3 points. And now the have to gain 3 points more than we get.

I hope so much Arsenal will help us this weekend and somehow they stuff this red shit team. At least they will try to do something about the 8-2 result...
I wish Arsenal not to get in CL for years if they don't draw at least in this match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.