Welcome Jack Grealish!

This being the City we know and love, Jack will get injured first game he plays and miss a couple of months of the season!

Love our Club.
Hahaha, exactly the same thought I had! - I'll never forget what happened to Bojinov :(

Comes across as a very down to earth lad. A few Manchester slangs coming out too “in it”

where’s little Phil ! Lol
Didn’t know I was no 10! Lol
His eyes when he saw pep, just like a fan! Lol

he seems to love being at city already

potentially a huge city player in the making here.

i dont like his cheating and he is a twat off the pitch, if pep stops that then all good with me and 100m ??
Please elaborate on why he is a twat off the pitch

He has took a bit of laughing gas, got drunk, had fun with some girls, consenting adults may I add - what else?

So basically what i would guess 90% of City's fanbase have done in the past

Please elaborate on why he is a twat off the pitch

He has took a bit of laughing gas, got drunk, had fun with some girls, consenting adults may I add - what else?

So basically what i would guess 90% of City's fanbase have done in the past
Didn’t he get caught crashing his car into parked traffic while he was drunk with one shoe and one flip-flop on during the first lockdown when there was no footy on?

I think we may get some more female fans. My mrs is a red & wanted to watch the video of him.

crazy how everybody is interested in him some big commercial opportunities for city with Jack. Pin up boy for the league not just city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.