Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

I didn't realise how confident and well spoken this guy is. Seems super intelligent. It's a huge move from Wolves to City but he doesn't seem nervous at all which I love to see. Has that belief and fight in him which I see in Silva.

Wolves was a strange move but he'll love playing in this City team.

The questions on the other hand.
His English is somewhat better than my Portuguese!

Interview is up

A lot of the Portuguese speak very good English. There’s a sizeable Portuguese community in Wythenshawe and spoke to a number of them… although I know Nunes is actually from Brazil!

And they speak with the correct inflections at the end of sentences.

Id go so far as to say that noone should "own" a number....each match, numbers 1-11...and then up to however many are on the bench.

At this stage, the numbers on their back are absolutely pointless....theres no use for them
The way it was when I was playing.
Getting dressed at the side of the pitch. Thrown a jersey if you were playing.

Id go so far as to say that noone should "own" a number....each match, numbers 1-11...and then up to however many are on the bench.

At this stage, the numbers on their back are absolutely pointless....theres no use for them
I’ve thought that before. Might as well just have their names diagonally across the back or sell the spot where the number is to a second shirt sponsor.

No need for numbers at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.