Well done Aleks...

Brendan110_0 said:
Kolarov is better than Clichy, just try really watching Clichy next time, gets turned inside out by average players, never wins a header and can't cross a ball - not the player we signed from Arsenal that's for sure but maybe Pellegrini can sort that out.
In his last season with Arsenal and and his title winning season he on more headers than any left back in the Prem (there's a table showing that somewhere on this forum) - don't know the stats for last season. Plus his ball retention and defensive play is exemplary. He does not get turned inside out by average players; that's just bullshit.

I would say, since he signed for us, Clichy has been our most consistent player.

As it goes I like and rate Kolarov. I thought those mard arses who couldn't take deservedly being told to "fuck off" by him were very wrong to boo him, and I thought the level of disrespect he was shown by Blues over the transfer window with shit like "he's a shit **** get him out of our club, the sooner he goes the better" was very wrong to say. Kola is good player and was great yesterday.

What was that about today Aleks? Giving up on that ball right near the end that you could of got too. Hate to see that.

watched him more than usual recently. Total liability, accident waiting to happen as a full back.

Damocles said:
watched him more than usual recently. Total liability, accident waiting to happen as a full back.

Are you fishing ? That's proper naughty ...

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:

Are you fishing ? That's proper naughty ...

Honestly, I've never rated him and recently he's committed himself more than usual. I can't get behind him. Goodish going forward and in a purple patch in that regard recently, depressingly poor as a full back. Constantly seems to want to dive in in inappropriate circumstances.

Out of interest, do you guys rate him now?

I'll say it again that more often when not when Kolarov plays it seems to coincide with a poor team performance. Whether this is because he is often picked in tricky, physical away ties, or whether I'm being unfair and forgetting about the good performances he plays in is up for debate, and to be fair he wasn't at fault today (I don't think). But I can't help but notice this observation

mansour's tow ropes said:
I'll say it again that more often when not when Kolarov plays it seems to coincide with a poor team performance. Whether this is because he is often picked in tricky, physical away ties, or whether I'm being unfair and forgetting about the good performances he plays in is up for debate, and to be fair he wasn't at fault today (I don't think). But I can't help but notice this observation

Today was a poor result but not a poor team performance, we played them off the park, unlike the Stoke game.

lancs blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Today was a poor result but not a poor team performance, we played them off the park, unlike the Stoke game.

very true, perhaps I should extend that to include poor away results then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.