Well done Aleks...

Bluescholar said:
Not a debate worth having,he is rubbish
I have played in amateur teams with better left backs
Next half decent right side forward will ruin him again
Win nothing with him trying to defend.
That is all.
What a load of clueless shit ,where would this forum be without Dzeko and Kolarov to blame after every defeat !<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:05 am --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
taconinja said:
Oh, I see. I didn't realize we were just going to stop the pretense we watch matches or anything silly like that. It's really fortunate we had a scapegoat in the squad. Several of you would slit your wrists I think if you had to face a loss without a scapegoat.
Scapegoat? I guess you have completely erased the Villa 1st goal from your memory where he backs off and the lad just knocks it past him.
Or if you look at it realistically instead of the blame Kolarov bullshit culture,he played the offside line perfectly and the bloke who ran through to score was OFFSIDE and the goal should've been ruled out.

I thought he played well yesterday and was one of our biggest threats, we just missed aguero getting in the six yard box and being more clinical. He put some great crosses in!

wozzablue said:
I thought he played well yesterday and was one of our biggest threats, we just missed aguero getting in the six yard box and being more clinical. He put some great crosses in!

Kolorov was very good on Saturday - he put many good crosses in - much better than Clichy.
and yet we still have moaners on here. Ok he has been found wanting sometimes in defence but other players have made mistakes recently - Hart - a few times - Zabs(Cardiff away) - Clichy(Cardiff away) , Nasti( unnecessary fouls leading to free kicks - just outside the box) . What do people want? Kolorov is playing to the managers orders -
Code:
get down the wing and put crosses in.
Who is better than Kolorov? - give me some ideas.

He has put in much better performances this season in the chances he has been given than Clichy did before his injury.
Clichy is frustrating as shit as he holds up play on breaks and passes backwards or to the side when hes meant to push on, if someone's in front of him he will bottle it. I'll feel a bit gutted when he returns to be honest.
Kolarov puts in a lot more assists and balls than Clichy ever will and his stats prove it, Clichy actually provides very little to goals, he's a very reserved defender. In the BPL games Kolarov's played thus far he has done a good job in defence, I can't recall an instance where a chance was made because he wasn't in position.

Always 'rated' Aleks Kolarov, however, I think he had good sides and bad sides to the game against Villa.
It seemed to be on every attack he did not want the ball and would hopelessly cross it into the box hoping for another tally on his assists.

Colins Bellend said:
blue ranger said:
Think people that have a go at Kolarov this season are wrong, I personally think he has done ok this season. I'd still start Clichy against bayern as we'll need to defend better but Kolarov did nothing wrong yday
HE'S A DEFENDER
Right then.

You know I'm right.
Clichy was fooking awful tonight.
No other words.

Kola was in good form leading up to this Bayern match. I was surprised to see that he was not even in the squad.

He's the form left back. Imagine him having a game like Clichy tonight? He would be fucking hammered.

Sky Blue said:
He's the form left back. Imagine him having a game like Clichy tonight? He would be fucking hammered.

Clichy was shit tonight. Kolarov has been better than him all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.