Well done spurs!

After 37 Leauge games the table tells the truth, well done to spurs,

This is football

But we be there again, next season. KEEP THE FAITH

CTID

Fair play chaps, some magnanimous posts on here. truth is with your financial clout its only a matter of time before you crack it. We are further down the modern football financial food chain - we fuck smaller clubs, bigger clubs fuck us - but on balance we are a tight run ship and havent gone mad with the moolah (half Arsenal's wage bill over the last few years), and all generated via the football and not debt/sugar daddies. That cant be a bad thing, surely?

It may be short lived, it may be a case of we become one of the cartel 4, but for now let us enjoy it.

You have to admit with the run of results they've had these past few weeks they've desereved their chance in the CL. Taking 10 points from Us arsenal chealsea and untied is some going and for us to be still only 1 point behind them going into this game was the same.
It's been some season I said top 6 was good enough for me but hoping for a couple of spots higher.
I think this year as been the best in the prem all round by far and can see next year getting better.

Good luck

Can some of the spurs fans have a word with harry see if a deal can be made for Bale it makes sense for him to stay in the prem.I envisage a few clubs coming calling for him if he performs in CL like he has since turn of the year.What is he only 20?

Well done Spurs, unlucky City. Brilliant performance from us in the last 2 games, shame about the run of draws. The future is blue.

Hello everyone. somebody has posted a link to this thread over at the spurs forums and after reading your comments i just has to sign up to say what a bunch of gentlemen you city fans are, totaly unlike that manu scum - and they DO pay refs i'm sure, cheating scumbags! It really has been an amazing season for spurs, I don't how redknap has done it. He has made spurs fans completely change their opinions on so many players - many of us had written off bale and huddlestone btw to name a few. He really is a great manager - lots of spurs fans are eating their words

I'm sure you'll come back stronger next season and i hope you take arsenal's spot in the top 4:) - and please don't take the piss with your summer transfers!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Sorry about the Spurs fans who made the pointlessly stupid post earlier. We went through what you are going through now in 2006, so most Spurs fans can actually empathise with how shitty you must feel. I've only just got over our 2006 season. However, you guys wont have to wait that long to get over it. In the next year or two you'll be challenging for the Prem title and you went even give tonights disappoiniment a seconds thought.

fair play to you guys for your decent sporting attitude, you always have had abit of class about you. like us youve had to enjour twat mugs for neighbours we wont win the league next year but weve your set up and dough you might and i think from most spurs fans point of view if we dont then in sincerely hope you lot do. goodluck and good to see real fans getting what they deserve.

Yep, Spurs well and truly deserve it. Last night they ended up being the better side, at WHL they murdered us and for them to beat us, Chelsea and Arsenal in the last handful of games was a great effort.

I do not, however, wish them well. I hate them as a club, I hate their manager and I hate that twitching twat Redknapp and I hope they get knocked out in the qualifiers next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.