West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're going to go 1-0 down again, from a set piece. Pull one back before half time, then Kelechi to nick it in the 2nd half. 2-1. Uninspiring performance, but a vital 3 points.

i think if we get an early goal it could be a big one.

If they score first we won't get 3 points.

0-0 written all over it..Key is who scores first,If we do it's curtains,If they do a draw at best since we're so weak mentally to come from behind and win.

I haven't criticised pep or the team, have you misread my post. I have criticised kolarov who from my seat at the Etihad has been a liability since we signed him. And if you can't judge yourself that he isn't up to it maybe you are the idiot.
I didn't call you an idiot.I called you one of the the whingers/boo boys..pep keeps picking Kolarov so maybe he's the idiot..I get behind Kolarov,pep and any player that puts on the blue shirt..slagging player's off and booing is counter productive..getting behind them is supporting them which I choose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.