West Brom sold out

bar united i could have got a ticket for every away last year, yet i cant get one for liverpool and west brom? where the fuck have these people come from? and will they be at chelsea?

I'm the same, only United and Chelsea out of my reach last season.

I would have thought by going Platinum, and entering 2 out of 3 cup schemes, should have been enough for the likes of West Brom away.

Pissed off at the moment!

dw7 said:
stimo said:
bar united i could have got a ticket for every away last year, yet i cant get one for liverpool and west brom? where the fuck have these people come from? and will they be at chelsea?
I'm sure Chelsea sold out at higher points than united last year
was away for chelsea so i wasnt planning on going anyway, but my point still stands. actually shocked at this 6000+ points needed for west brom away

stimo said:
I won't be at Chelsea but I'll be at West Brom,and I'll be at West Brom because I've accrued enough points to be entitled to one!

As a couple of sensible posters have replied in this thread,the boxing day game is a popular fixture so demand was always going to be higher.

They'll be plenty of supporters who have accumulated points over the last however many years this system has been in place.It hasn't just been about the last few years you know!

stimo said:
dw7 said:
stimo said:
was away for chelsea so i wasnt planning on going anyway, but my point still stands. actually shocked at this 6000+ points needed for west brom away
How many points did it sell out at I bet Sunderland be the same

dw7 said:
stimo said:
dw7 said:
6000 exactly i think. just a bit bitter about this was hoping to get the old crew down for this one (uncles, grandad etc...) how many points did newcastle sell out on last year? did it even sell out?

stimo said:
dw7 said:
stimo said:
6000 exactly i think. just a bit bitter about this was hoping to get the old crew down for this one (uncles, grandad etc...) how many points did newcastle sell out on last year? did it even sell out?
Open sale I think if we can win the league there this year you'll need 1m points I think ;)

I can understand people gettin pissed off about missing out especially as it seems to be the way now were doing well, i went there last season and it never sold out liverpool went to open sale i think as well, fact is this is how its going to be now it might even get worst, although i think as many have said boxing day games usually do sell out anyway i suppose its how quick thats caught every one out, can see the ticket section gettin quite popular lol

I have probably been in the home end at away games more than the visitors part, this game however I really wanted to take my wife and daughter, we all have season tickets but not enough points. So i`ll be trying to get a ticket for the home end, but whats the likelyhood of that given we are such a top draw these days ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.