West Brom sold out

Face it lads. When we start winning people will come out of the woodwork. Although for 6,000 points you have to been to a few games but still point is valid. Just hope my mate has got me one, if not its a family day..great!

The point is, I have been to every away boxing day fixture since I can remember, even west brom away boxing day one time. I signed up to everything and did as many away games as I could last season...now can't get a ticket...I know boxing day has been popular but what's the difference this season....apart from the success! I just get the feeling that I'm going to be struggling to keep up now! I'm sure I can get a ticket some how, but it's not going to benefit me getting tickets on my season ticket!

If people are going to buy tickets and sell them on for points, I'm screwed! cos they can make it look like they are going to every away game, when they are not!!!

Sorry to sound off, just pissed off!

chezz34 said:
The point is, I have been to every away boxing day fixture since I can remember, even west brom away boxing day one time. I signed up to everything and did as many away games as I could last season...now can't get a ticket...I know boxing day has been popular but what's the difference this season....apart from the success! I just get the feeling that I'm going to be struggling to keep up now! I'm sure I can get a ticket some how, but it's not going to benefit me getting tickets on my season ticket!

If people are going to buy tickets and sell them on for points, I'm screwed! cos they can make it look like they are going to every away game, when they are not!!!

Sorry to sound off, just pissed off!

I was also at that WBA Boxing Day game years ago and I've also had enough points this time to get a ticket. You say you went to as many aways as poss last year and signed up for all the schemes, but you must have missed some over the years otherwise you would have been ok this time. I'm not saying I'm better than you because I've got more points, but I have earned my points legitamately. I try to get to as many aways as poss but some years I manage more than other. Not because I can't be ***ed or suddenly because we are more successful but because of work, family, money, various reasons affect whether I can go or not.

Because people have been unfortunate and not got a ticket they immediately accuse the tourists, supporters clubs and everyone who has more points than them as touts who just buy and sell on to stack up points. It's doesn't surprise me one bit that there are 2600 fans with more than 6000 points and who want to go to this game.

vicar_in_a_tutu said:
stimo said:
bar united i could have got a ticket for every away last year, yet i cant get one for liverpool and west brom? where the fuck have these people come from? and will they be at chelsea?
I won't be at Chelsea but I'll be at West Brom,and I'll be at West Brom because I've accrued enough points to be entitled to one!
Well fucking good for you. The point that seems to be evading the lump of concrete that passes for your brain is that there are quite a few of us here that normally get tickets for most away games (the only game I've not been able to get is for the swamp plus Liverpool this season). Those two I imagine they sell a lot of corporate tickets for as they're local but every other game has never been a problem

Newcastle wasn't a problem last year so don't tell me it's because it's Boxing Day. And, as someone said, there can't suddenly be a lot of people on more than 6,000 points deciding to go to games as they would have been to loads of away games anyway to get those points.

Boxing Day fixtures have always been popular? That maybe true but not this popular, sold out before 6000 points (I have 5880).

There is alot going on imo, the supporters who have say 6500-8000 points are buying more tickets so that they keep up and the supporters clubs are getting more tickets to supplement the rise in new members. They are doing this by using the tickets of members that have lots of loyalty points and adding that to the amount that they get by applying.

Either way the ticket distribution is being manipulated and until something gets done to ensure that those that have purchased a ticket actually attend the game, then it will remain the same.

I know for a fact that should I have decided to want to go to the game with an OSC, I would have got a ticket without doubt. How can this be if it is all fair and by the book?

There are plenty of blues that go with an OSC that have plenty of loyalty points, but there are also plenty that do not have the required amount but will get a ticket.

There needs to be more transparency for the normal independant travelling fans with regards where the tickets are going.

I admit last season I didn't go to as many as I could have due to baby on the way, but I managed, Newcastle, bolton, blackburn, Wigan & Everton and all 3 wembley games...I agree with you deserve to get points for going, but not buying for points and not going....I'm not saying I'm the best supporter but I'm just annoyed I have been to every boxing day game and now can't....fair play to the chaps that go to more games..if I could I would...

On a brighter note...city called me before and put my on the reserve list...so will have to wait and see...would rather go with the points than buy without....

just annoyed that's all is it was my dads birthday game and he's not here now so iv been keeping the tradition up...i'll get over it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.