West Brom sold out

It will just be that people with high points will be getting them to pass on to pals, was obvious that the game would be popular with being Boxing Day so plenty of favours being done.

Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
stimo said:
bar united i could have got a ticket for every away last year, yet i cant get one for liverpool and west brom? where the fuck have these people come from? and will they be at chelsea?
I won't be at Chelsea but I'll be at West Brom,and I'll be at West Brom because I've accrued enough points to be entitled to one!
Well fucking good for you. The point that seems to be evading the lump of concrete that passes for your brain is that there are quite a few of us here that normally get tickets for most away games (the only game I've not been able to get is for the swamp plus Liverpool this season). Those two I imagine they sell a lot of corporate tickets for as they're local but every other game has never been a problem

Newcastle wasn't a problem last year so don't tell me it's because it's Boxing Day. And, as someone said, there can't suddenly be a lot of people on more than 6,000 points deciding to go to games as they would have been to loads of away games anyway to get those points.
The reason you didn't get one for Utd and Liverpool was fuck all to do with corporate and the reason you haven't got one for west brom is fuck all to do with corporate! It's because you didn't and haven't got enough points,pure and simple.

Those games were high demand games as is the west brom game which also has 400 tickets less than you normally get for away games.

Concrete brain or not,that's the reality!

vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
I won't be at Chelsea but I'll be at West Brom,and I'll be at West Brom because I've accrued enough points to be entitled to one!
Well fucking good for you. The point that seems to be evading the lump of concrete that passes for your brain is that there are quite a few of us here that normally get tickets for most away games (the only game I've not been able to get is for the swamp plus Liverpool this season). Those two I imagine they sell a lot of corporate tickets for as they're local but every other game has never been a problem

Newcastle wasn't a problem last year so don't tell me it's because it's Boxing Day. And, as someone said, there can't suddenly be a lot of people on more than 6,000 points deciding to go to games as they would have been to loads of away games anyway to get those points.
The reason you didn't get one for Utd and Liverpool was fuck all to do with corporate and the reason you haven't got one for west brom is fuck all to do with corporate! It's because you didn't and haven't got enough points,pure and simple.

Those games were high demand games as is the west brom game which also has 400 tickets less than you normally get for away games.

I've got just under 6000 points concrete brain. That's been easily good enough for virtually every other away game so far and I went to the majority last season.

And it seems I'm not the first one to accuse you of not being the sharpest tool in the box am I?

This from May:
Bluemoon115 said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Has anyone got a colouring book for this one?
Care to elaborate?
The bigger picture has gone well over your head. It's nothing to do with the OP getting a ticket or not, it's about how the club is changing it's business strategy, looking to increase demand to the point where they can potentially charge "competitive prices" for games, because the "new" fan-base will be able to afford it.

So it sold out at 6000 points?

6000 is not alot these days, loads will have over that now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I've got just under 6000 points concrete brain. That's been easily good enough for virtually every other away game so far and I went to the majority last season.
But obviously not enough for the 3 games in question because more people have wanted tickets for them.It's no good getting arsey with me pal,just telling it as it is.

Good luck with getting a ticket though.

RACHACE said:
Boxing Day fixtures have always been popular? That maybe true but not this popular, sold out before 6000 points (I have 5880).

There is alot going on imo, the supporters who have say 6500-8000 points are buying more tickets so that they keep up and the supporters clubs are getting more tickets to supplement the rise in new members. They are doing this by using the tickets of members that have lots of loyalty points and adding that to the amount that they get by applying.

Either way the ticket distribution is being manipulated and until something gets done to ensure that those that have purchased a ticket actually attend the game, then it will remain the same.

I know for a fact that should I have decided to want to go to the game with an OSC, I would have got a ticket without doubt. How can this be if it is all fair and by the book?

There are plenty of blues that go with an OSC that have plenty of loyalty points, but there are also plenty that do not have the required amount but will get a ticket.

There needs to be more transparency for the normal independant travelling fans with regards where the tickets are going.

Supporters clubs are definitely getting fewer tickets allocated this season, as I posted earlier our branch applied for 18 tickets for West Brom and got 6. Last season they would have got what they asked for more or less. If you genuinely believe the second bit I highlighted to be true, I'd like to know which branch you had in mind!

Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

And it seems I'm not the first one to accuse you of not being the sharpest tool in the box am I?

This from May:
Bluemoon115 said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Care to elaborate?
The bigger picture has gone well over your head. It's nothing to do with the OP getting a ticket or not, it's about how the club is changing it's business strategy, looking to increase demand to the point where they can potentially charge "competitive prices" for games, because the "new" fan-base will be able to afford it.
You went to all that trouble just for me?...awww,it feels like I have my own stalker,how cute :)

Maybe you should use your time to look for a ticket??

See you at west brom....oops,maybe not ;-)

dw7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
It will just be that people with high points will be getting them to pass on to pals, was obvious that the game would be popular with being Boxing Day so plenty of favours being done.

or people with high point are going

Obviously.

Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

This from May:
Bluemoon115 said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Care to elaborate?
You went to all that trouble just for me?...awww,it feels like I have my own stalker,how cute :)

Maybe you should use your time to look for a ticket??

See you at west brom....oops,maybe not ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.