West Brom sold out

supergrover said:
done really well on away tickets this season, and my belief is a lot of these tickets are being fed through new supporters clubs, it's my understanding that the clubs get a certain percentage of tickets to each of its members regardless of loyalty points! (points in own MCSC against the overall fan base) if you are a new supporters club of new fans you still get the same percentage as the rest.
don't get me wrong I am happy to go away to these games but its bang out of order the way its done same as the semi and final last year! should be set in stone on points alone but it's a sad state of affairs when money is king and loyalty counts for nothing, i have enough points to get away tickets myself! but through supporters clubs its almost guaranteed.
afraid if it carries on under this system next season we will only see an increase of new smaller supporters clubs and less chance of away tickets!
find smaller branches people best £10 you will ever spend!

Even at supporters clubs the fans have to have the relevant no of points to get a ticket - They apply for the tickets in your name on your own season ticket.

One of the only issues I've had with the points system in the past (which I know a lot of people don't always agree with) is that it's based over 10 years, which I don't think is really relevent.

i.e. Someone was 18 in 2002. They went home and away untill 2006 when they settled down and had a kid. Still kept their season ticket but rarely went away. Now he's got a bit more income, the kids in school and it's 2011, he's still on more points than someone who's was 18 in 2008 and started going home and away.

Also, for those saying "but I only missed 7 away games last season" etc. there's probably a lot more than you realise that haven't missed a game for about 2 seasons. There's certainly a lot of people I know that you ALWAYS see at away games.

mancitytmdanttom said:
supergrover said:
done really well on away tickets this season, and my belief is a lot of these tickets are being fed through new supporters clubs, it's my understanding that the clubs get a certain percentage of tickets to each of its members regardless of loyalty points! (points in own MCSC against the overall fan base) if you are a new supporters club of new fans you still get the same percentage as the rest.
don't get me wrong I am happy to go away to these games but its bang out of order the way its done same as the semi and final last year! should be set in stone on points alone but it's a sad state of affairs when money is king and loyalty counts for nothing, i have enough points to get away tickets myself! but through supporters clubs its almost guaranteed.
afraid if it carries on under this system next season we will only see an increase of new smaller supporters clubs and less chance of away tickets!

Even at supporters clubs the fans have to have the relevant no of points to get a ticket - They apply for the tickets in your name on your own season ticket.
That sir, is nonesense

mancitytmdanttom said:
supergrover said:

No they don't. Certainly not at the two I'm a member of.

squirtyflower said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
supergrover said:

That sir, is nonesense

You run your own supporters club then ????

mancitytmdanttom said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
That sir, is nonesense

You run your own supporters club then ????
You don't have to run one to know, only be a member of one.

liamctid said:

Also, for those saying "but I only missed 7 away games last season" etc. there's probably a lot more than you realise that haven't missed a game for about 2 seasons.
Exactly......

I cant do it anymore now,will pick up the odd 2-4 aways these days and thats it..
But some old pals are going strong & havnt missed for many many years..

vicar_in_a_tutu said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
vicar_in_a_tutu said:
The reason you didn't get one for Utd and Liverpool was fuck all to do with corporate and the reason you haven't got one for west brom is fuck all to do with corporate! It's because you didn't and haven't got enough points,pure and simple.

Those games were high demand games as is the west brom game which also has 400 tickets less than you normally get for away games.

Concrete brain or not,that's the reality!
I've got just under 6000 points concrete brain. That's been easily good enough for virtually every other away game so far and I went to the majority last season.
But obviously not enough for the 3 games in question because more people have wanted tickets for them.It's no good getting arsey with me pal,just telling it as it is.

Good luck with getting a ticket though.
You're the one who started rubbing people's noses in it concrete brain. I really take exception to emotionally damaged pillocks like you coming on and saying "I've got a ticket & you haven't so ner ner ner ner ner".

All I'm saying is that it's strange selling out so soon when I never usually have a problem so I don't believe more people want them but that fewer are being made available to the ordinary fan for whatever reason. Where were all these people at the FA Cup game in Middlesbrough 2 years ago when there were no more than 500 of us there? Maybe it is a one-off and I'll get tickets for the other away games but either way it's no skin off my nose. I'll save myself over £100 and watch it in the pub with a load of other blues. Result will be the same either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.