West Brom sold out

I got platinum this season along with all of the cup schemes, was really counting on myself going to see West Brom on boxing day but won't now considering i've only go 4500 points. Where have all of these people got their points from though, it always started at 5000 points last season and decreased from there, now its not getting past 6000? How have so many people managed to get over 1000 points in 13 games?

Bellers_a_hero said:
I got platinum this season along with all of the cup schemes, was really counting on myself going to see West Brom on boxing day but won't now considering i've only go 4500 points. Where have all of these people got their points from though, it always started at 5000 points last season and decreased from there, now its not getting past 6000? How have so many people managed to get over 1000 points in 13 games?

I reckon a lot of people who qualify for tickets are getting tickets for other people too, to help mates out and still get the points. The demand is there to do this now, you just have to look at the ticket exchange on here. Also, there's the fear factor of being left behind on the points system so people are trying to get to all the games that they can do.

fathellensbellend said:
Taximania said:
fathellensbellend said:
its a well known fact superbia members are allowed to but an extra ticket regardless of points for whom they are buying for.

10% of away allocations are going to corporate packages, regardless of points, anyone at anfield will have noticed the fans from barcelona, marseille and sampdoria.

i have no problem with anyone coming and watching city, but shitting on the fans who have earned the points fairly, but giving the tickets to corporate is scandelous.

they are called loyalty points for a reason.

Platinum buy their points

AND

Corporate buy their entitlement

Explain the difference please

sorry, you will have to elaborate, all i know is that fans who were earning the points during the lean periods are missing out, while people with no affinity to city, but who have cash for corporate are jumping the queue. like i say it's fantastic that fans of barca, sampdoria etc want to watch city, but at anfield, in favour of fans who actually follow city, then sorry i dont think its fair.

Unfortunatly there is nothing to elaborate on.
It is very straight forward
Platinum buy their Xtra points AND Corporate buy their entitlement
I think the only fans with GENUINE cause for complaint are the gold fans who could not afford the extra £50 to DOUBLE their points
The very reason the away points criteria are now increasing and selling out at these higher limits is because of the doubling of points.
But platinum fans do not make the rules up do they and neither do the corporate fans.
B.T.W Corporate does not nessasaraly equate to lashings of spare cash or a high society lifestyle.

well pissed off!!!!!!!!! Been going to boxing day away games for last 12 years, signed up for all cup games etc this season to try and keep up! now I can't see me getting away tickets again! Iv got 5540 pts...just going to get left behind now! what's the point!! Not like I'm a johnny come lately! went to at least 4 away games last season excluding the 3 trips to Wembley!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:22 pm --<br /><br />I know 4 doesn't sound alot, but previous season went to half the away games...baby this season means can't keep up!

Bellers_a_hero said:

I know where your coming from, but Just checked purchase history last 12 months: Aris at home 100 pts, Notts county 100 pts, Villa 100 pts, Reading 100 pts, kiev 100 pts. Plus 300 (or 600 in platinum) if you have entered all 3 cup schemes this year. Then theres small percentage of Supurbia and double points on platinum.... You can see why Pts criteria has gone up signaficantly.

My lad has only got just over 3000 and I'll only get ticket when gets down to his level. So far this year no probs with:

Bolton
Spuds
Fulham (neutral)
Bayern
Blackburn
Wolves
QPR
Napoli
Arsenal

No chance for

United
Liverpool
and now West Brom

(didn't check Chelsea cos couldn't go anyway).

Bottom line is that so far this season only 3000 points has been enough to get to most. The problem is, of course, that this obv will get harder as more want to do aways.

Also, the Corp Away days make more money and sure this where they went for Liverpool game - pay £150 and get seat, coach, pre match meal etc.

whats going on with the demand for tickets this year?got 5500 loyalty points and cant get a ticket for west brom??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.