West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
Blue Tooth said:
Did enough to win it but didn't get the breaks and Brom played out of thier skins and worked really hard...sometimes in games like this the more direct style of spurs/utd works better but we don't play that way...Balo's shot was inches from goal of the season so far...final ball not the best and we don't look as fluid at the moment but we are still top. Whilst we have had a brilliant start bear in mind Utd's start is a record for them too...plenty to play for and a long way to go and very much looking like a 2 horse race.
We are stronger at this stage than last season...this will go to the wire.

have a horrible feeling we will slowly drift away from the rags. Can see Fergie has his team focused and when they get all their players back I cant see them losing many points. If we continue to start games like that we'll give up a few draws hence they'll win it way before our home game with the rags.

Before anyone says anything i'm on my best behaviour.

Oh here we fucking go.....the bullshit kid is on.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
West brom fans have gone down in my estimation today. I was right near the city/wba divide and they were all a gorpy bunch singing 'united, united'. They also went mental when they heard the united result (as did the announcer).... What a bitter collection of fans.

Funny bunch of cunts those midlanders. But fair play to them they can use all there fingers to show the score of the demolition derby.

whats the point of bringing Barry for Nasri !
AJ for Aguero !!!!
Dzeko for the last 10 minutes !!!

I think Mancini got all his subs wrong tonight

LoveCity said:
oakiecokie said:
About time some of you spotty kids realised that teams do NOT roll over deliberately to get beaten.

No team deliberately gets beaten (except in Italy) but some teams go into games with the mindset that they have basically lost. Stoke against us is a great example but the frustrating thing with United is they have not even been that good and teams still go into games with them with that same mindset as Stoke and Norwich had against us when we were really good.

I just think today was a mere blip and teams are making it far more difficult for us to break them down.
Remember over the past 6 years when we ever got a point of one of the top 4-6 teams,fuck me we were ecstatic and you only have to think back when we were the only team to beat Chelsea,who easily went on to win the title.
One thing that does annoy me at times,when shooting chances become available,sometimes we prefer to pass the ball instead of having a dig on sight and we play too much tippy tappy.Looks great when it comes off,but hell 53 PL goals can say otherwise.
First PL game is it in 28 where we`ve failed to score ?? Not a bad record !!

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
Blue Tooth said:
Did enough to win it but didn't get the breaks and Brom played out of thier skins and worked really hard...sometimes in games like this the more direct style of spurs/utd works better but we don't play that way...Balo's shot was inches from goal of the season so far...final ball not the best and we don't look as fluid at the moment but we are still top. Whilst we have had a brilliant start bear in mind Utd's start is a record for them too...plenty to play for and a long way to go and very much looking like a 2 horse race.
We are stronger at this stage than last season...this will go to the wire.

have a horrible feeling we will slowly drift away from the rags. Can see Fergie has his team focused and when they get all their players back I cant see them losing many points. If we continue to start games like that we'll give up a few draws hence they'll win it way before our home game with the rags.

Before anyone says anything i'm on my best behaviour.

Oh here we fucking go.....the bullshit kid is on.

No mate just my insecurities and past experiences speaking.

just because sum of u expected to roll wba over we didn't. Its the end of the world.

Another point away from home.

Sum series shit houses on this thread. Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you.

Top of the league 4 new year! Ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.