West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least Pool dropped points, that was unexpected.

I do think it will be a close game if we dont take our chances which we have form for, but hopefully our finishing will improve due to Haaland, Alvarez who do have more killer instinct in them front of goal than anyone we had last season.

Cancelo will have to be careful and position himself well, otherwise they try to run into same space where Zinchenko were asleep costing us goals not long ago vs WHU.

its not bad to face them away in first round, they have not had the chance to build up any form, momentum, because generally they are hard to brake down at home, but they do like to raise their game vs bigger teams, beat Pool, chelsea and drew against us at home last season.

I've never been as excited over a starting eleven as I am for this one. This season will usher in a new iteration of Pep's City, and I for one cannot wait to see what the Bald Fraud has planned.

The only guaranteed starter should be Foden. Quietly confident we'll win.

CTID

I still think Grealish and Mahrez will start, they have the minutes in their legs even though they were both pretty average last weekend. I think Pep will want a certain tempo for this game and both those players probably match that.

Ake will also start over Stones, i think that's just a given.

I still think Grealish and Mahrez will start, they have the minutes in their legs even though they were both pretty average last weekend. I think Pep will want a certain tempo for this game and both those players probably match that.

Ake will also start over Stones, i think that's just a given.
I fucking hope not . I want Stones back in with Dias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.