West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like people’s positivity. It does look good to calm a bit by kick off. The issue is the time they will need to call or off, 1 or 2pm it will be at the worst of the storm and the Rain and wind will have have been hitting Etihad all day. I do not see this game going ahead. I’m 25 mins from the ground. No matter my loyalty eg driving from down south for the game. If it happens go to the pub. Loads big games ahead soon , Madrid twice , Wembley, Utd away. Save your cash, time and stay safe.
I disagree. I am out in it now, I have played in worse conditions than this. Provided no danger of structural damage I think the outlook is positive

Don't trust the Police/Club to be sensible. For the postponed Sunderland game the club made an announcement about 2 hours before kick off that the game was "definitely on", one hour before kick off they called it off!!!!

Having fun watching safely from my garden room in Cheadle Towers as flight no 4 of the last hour decided to fuck that for a game of soldiers
And aborts its landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.